Lawless (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
mchekhov wrote:
Tourmie wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me. I already think Shia's bit role in New York, I Love You more impressive than Hardy in anything so far (Bronson, Warrior, Inception, etc.).

Lmao. Labeouf hasnt done anything on Hardy's plane yet. Even in the photo Hardy looks more impressive because has body is being used while Labeouf stands there with neutral physicality.
I don't judge stills and I don't judge trailers (I made that mistake once by laughing at DiCaprio's bling-blang remark and accent in Blood Diamond's trailer).

Lmfao @ talli

mchekhov wrote:
Tourmie wrote:
Wouldn't surprise me. I already think Shia's bit role in New York, I Love You more impressive than Hardy in anything so far (Bronson, Warrior, Inception, etc.).

Lmao. Labeouf hasnt done anything on Hardy's plane yet. Even in the photo Hardy looks more impressive because has body is being used while Labeouf stands there with neutral physicality.
It's a photo that's completely out of context, be a little more open-minded.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

This looks nice! :thumbup: I really like period pieces like this, especially crime films, just because the setting is so cool. I enjoyed Public Enemies, and I can't wait for Renner's King of Heist's to get started.

SilverHeart wrote:This looks nice! :thumbup: I really like period pieces like this, especially crime films, just because the setting is so cool. I enjoyed Public Enemies, and I can't wait for Renner's King of Heist's to get started.

i just like that it's been described as a genre film "on Acid"

mchekhov wrote:
Lmao. Labeouf hasnt done anything particularly decent yet.
Fixed.

Hardy looks awesome in those photos :twothumbsup:

Tourmie wrote:
Beetles wrote: Well, she had no idea what the movie was-so she was pleasantly surprised. She said it was good, not spectacular (then again, she has a questionable taste in films to begin with). She liked Shia's character a lot and said she felt like he had a really strong part, and to her, he stood out the most. She didn't mention Tom, but she doesn't know who he is anyways. I'll ask her again about Oldman's role... I almost forgot he was in this. :oldmanface:

oh yeah, and she did say it was pretty violent :P
And this, kids, is why cocaine is bad for you.

Crazy Eight wrote:And this, kids, is why cocaine is bad for you.
Your opinion like talli's on when someone gets compared to Hardy can't be taken seriously.