Lawless (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
the new Entertainment Weekly

George wrote:Image

DAMN. My man Tom Hardy is looking good!

GothamGirl wrote:

DAMN. My man Shia LaBeouf is looking good!
Fixed.

Added director names to the thread titles so these don't get confused... (even by me :lol:)

George wrote:Added director names to the thread titles so these don't get confused... (even by me :lol:)
Thank you. :twothumbsup:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Hardy has amazing presence. Can't wait for the trailer.

:twothumbsup:
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Beetles wrote:
allstarr55js wrote:
What did your friend think of it?
Well, she had no idea what the movie was-so she was pleasantly surprised. She said it was good, not spectacular (then again, she has a questionable taste in films to begin with). She liked Shia's character a lot and said she felt like he had a really strong part, and to her, he stood out the most. She didn't mention Tom, but she doesn't know who he is anyways. I'll ask her again about Oldman's role... I almost forgot he was in this. :oldmanface:

oh yeah, and she did say it was pretty violent :P
Wouldn't surprise me. I already think Shia's bit role in New York, I Love You more impressive than Hardy in anything so far (Bronson, Warrior, Inception, etc.).

Tourmie wrote:
Beetles wrote: Well, she had no idea what the movie was-so she was pleasantly surprised. She said it was good, not spectacular (then again, she has a questionable taste in films to begin with). She liked Shia's character a lot and said she felt like he had a really strong part, and to her, he stood out the most. She didn't mention Tom, but she doesn't know who he is anyways. I'll ask her again about Oldman's role... I almost forgot he was in this. :oldmanface:

oh yeah, and she did say it was pretty violent :P
Wouldn't surprise me. I already think Shia's bit role in New York, I Love You more impressive than Hardy in anything so far (Bronson, Warrior, Inception, etc.).

Lmao. Labeouf hasnt done anything on Hardy's plane yet. Even in the photo Hardy looks more impressive because has body is being used while Labeouf stands there with neutral physicality.