What was the last movie you've watched?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
chee wrote: Yes, if he made three consecutive movies that are The Last Airbender bad. And I only like The Sixth Sense, so its more than just three to me.

Ah but that's you. The question is when is /he/supposed to lose faith in Night?

I am a fan of his, to put it mildly, and I have lost faith in his decision making abilities, but not so much his talent. I think he has good movie left in him. Time shall tell.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day- 8.5/10

It was enjoyable 8-)

Amadeus 9/10
Trainspotting 9/10
in my top 100
I love Netflix it does a great job of what movies I will love.

Lucky Number Slevin(2006)-8/10

The empire strikes back (1980)-10/10

maybe my favoirte of all 6 star wars films. R.I.P IRVIN KERSHNER. :(
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Mr. Caine wrote:Lucky Number Slevin(2006)-8/10
These movies imo try to much to be something intelligent and the characters are so obscure... still it's a good movie but nothing great about it.

Mother and Child - 8/10

One of the best this year

Pee Wee's Big Adventure
9/10
Loved this movie as a kid (thanks to my older brother) but it kinda freaked all of my friend's out. It's by far my fav Tim Burton film. I also think it's his best film. Beetlejuice is his second best. That's really the only films of his I like. lol

ps I get kinda pissed when people say they love Tim cuz of A Nightmare Before Christmas. That was Henry Selick. :JGLface:
Say Girl

Deep Impact. 4/10

the effects are so crappy compared to what todays movies are like. i could not take it seriously
Why you lurking my page brah?

You know what it is?

As most of you know I am writing screenplays and stuff. There are 3 movies that made me want to become a writer and those were The Village, The Sixth Sense and Unbreakable. All 3 of them are movies of M. Night Shyamalan. Ever since I started writing, he was my biggest inspiration and no other writer/director can take that away from him.

I agree with you that his latest movies are nothing like his first few, but that does not suddenly make him less of a hero to me.

Just ask yourself this, if Nolan suddenly makes 3 bad movies in a row, would you leave him as a fan, or would you look back at some great movies and hope for his return?
Well said, Erik. And, I agree. Unfortunately some people don't watch films throug our eyes. M.Night Shyamalan has inspired me in many ways as an writer and director. He brought the hope in me to start writing the ideas that I have and I am very very happy and satisfied right now since I finished writing my first screenplay and currently in the process of writing my second screenplay.

THE SIXTH SENSE and UNBREAKABLE pushed me to that edge where I had no choice, but to bring in my ideas on the paper. And, it's just a beautiful feeling.