What was the last movie you've watched?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
28 Weeks Later has no plot, no characters, and is essentially a mindless action film. The script is nothing but one dues ex machina piled on top of another. Bleh.

Vader182 wrote:28 Weeks Later has no plot, no characters, and is essentially a mindless action film. The script is nothing but one dues ex machina piled on top of another. Bleh.
I did say it was Hollywood. But I would rather see that over most crap action films. Battle: Los Angeles anyone? :roll:
Say Girl

The first several minutes were brutally cool. After that only the music and Rose Byrne made me feel good about the movie. 6-6.5 at best, might be fun to watch once or twice but that's it. Oh and Renner.
Rose Byrne and Renner made the film a fun time for me.

allstarr55js wrote:Meaning that I pretty much agree with you. 28 Days Later is so much better then 28 Weeks that it is not even worth discussion.
Oh. Sorry then. I understood something else. :P

Children Of Men
8/10

Mason01 wrote:Children Of Men
8/10
That's it?

:wtf:

Vader182 wrote:
8/10
That's it?

What do you mean? The score or the fact I didn't explain my score?

Vader182 wrote:
8/10
That's it?

Thats a good rating.

Mason01 wrote:
Vader182 wrote:
That's it?

What do you mean? The score or the fact I didn't explain my score?
I think he means your overall grade of the movie.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Redsmile wrote:28 Weeks was more of a "Hollywood" kinda fim. But it was still fun to watch. Does it have anything on the first one? Hell no. But it's way better then most action/horror films that come out today.

Danny come back and make a third film please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF does that even mean "Hollywood" kinda film, im not trying to sounds angry at u for saying but just that line in general, can somebody please explain wtf that means?

And I dont mean explain it as "just a big budget flick made to make money or a project for the sole purpose of money" cause if thats the sole reason behind that saying, guess what, WELCOME TO THE FUCKING FILM INDUSTRY

as I said, not directed at u good sir but just in general i keep hearing it, and it just irks me.