Prometheus (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Then I urge those who were complaining about opening spoiler tags themselves to edit the posts they quoted, as well..

durden, blairco, allstar, ANONIMNIQ, edit your posts please... delete the quote.

I just saw that on RT Alien has an 81% among "Top" critics while Aliens has a 100% approval among "Top" critics. What a bunch of fools.

ComptonTerry wrote:I just saw that on RT Alien has an 81% among "Top" critics while Aliens has a 100% approval among "Top" critics. What a bunch of fools.
Could you link this? I see a small handful of reviews for each in the Top Critics section. And note that some of these reviews are sourced from the 70's and 80's when initial reactions could have been divided. But hey, critical opinions always change.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:
ComptonTerry wrote:I just saw that on RT Alien has an 81% among "Top" critics while Aliens has a 100% approval among "Top" critics. What a bunch of fools.
Could you link this? I see a small handful of reviews for each in the Top Critics section. And note that some of these reviews are sourced from the 70's and 80's when initial reactions could have been divided. But hey, critical opinions always change.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_%28franchise%29

Just go to the section of that page that says reviews.

So is the end a twist?

No spoilers please...just curious.

And u know what I realized. Even if David does die...he could still BE IN THE SEQUEL.

GothamGirl wrote:So is the end a twist?

No spoilers please...just curious.

And u know what I realized. Even if David does die...he could still BE IN THE SEQUEL.
It is not a spoiler but I put it in tags just incase if someone did not want to know if it is a twist or not.
I would not really say it is a twist.

:shock:

Ok, please use spoiler tags in the future people. :(

(I'm looking at you, GothamGirl)

Back at 80% in RT :-D
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

what the fuck happened here