Anybody met Harrison Ford?

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Anybody met Harrison Ford? or anybody cool? Daniel Craig? Michael C Hall? Brad Pitt? I would love to meet Harrison! He could say anything to me and I would be happy. " Hey! Get off my property or I'll have you arrested!" That would be cool.

I met Cillian Murphy at a theatre in LA such a cool guy.

allstarr55js wrote:I met Cillian Murphy at a theatre in LA such a cool guy.
Dude! did you speak to him?

Met and talked to Michael Fassbender for 10 minutes..mostly asked him about his process

talli wrote:Met and talked to Michael Fassbender for 10 minutes..mostly asked him about his process
I think that bored him.

I talked to 50 Cent once... :lol:

Josh Brolin & Bryan Singer are the bigger name guys. I know and have met other guys who work on major films.

MrG
I met that guy who sings the really irritating song for that truck commercial a couple years ago...

The one that goes: "Trucks! Trucks! Trucks! Trucks! Trucks! Trucks!"
Last edited by MrG on January 11th, 2011, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RomanM wrote:Josh Brolin & Bryan Singer are the bigger name guys. I know and have met other guys who work on major films.
Josh Brolin is awesome!

RIFA wrote:
talli wrote:Met and talked to Michael Fassbender for 10 minutes..mostly asked him about his process
I think that bored him.

I talked to 50 Cent once... :lol:

maybe it did..but he was very polite and didnt let it on...he's a very humble guy...he was a lot skinnier in person than i imagined

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
RomanM wrote:Josh Brolin & Bryan Singer are the bigger name guys. I know and have met other guys who work on major films.
Josh Brolin is awesome!
Incredible. Very nice man and "down to earth" as they say. He's also Diane Lane's husband... :thumbup: