Godzilla (2014)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Sysmatic wrote:
Mahiya_Borden wrote:Avoiding this topic like the plague. Are the reviews good or great so far?
Going to watch this tomorrow. So excited!!!!
Most are pretty good so far. Some meh's, but most are positive.
But hey, you wont be reading this right? Because you are avoiding this topic like the plague.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? AVOID THE TOPIC!

:lol: Thanks. I'm off now. I'll be back when after watching this. I hope my patience and my amazing willpower of avoiding everything will help me appreciate the movie more. :thumbup:
Wish I was like this for Interstellar :facepalm:

Wow that first one would've rocked! Even though the head is a bit too similar to that of a T-Rex. But love the rest of the body!

Nomis1700 wrote:Wow that first one would've rocked! Even though the head is a bit too similar to that of a T-Rex. But love the rest of the body!
Meh, people would probably have criticized it for being too "American" like Zilla 98

Vader182 wrote:The screening was cut short halfway through for reasons I don't have the patience to explain, but I loved what I saw. So hungry for 7 p.m. Thursday at IMAX now.

-Vader
That sucks.

Two days to go... then a double-whammy with two days in a row, first with buddies, then with bros. Time to hear the lizard roar.

That is so f-ing adorable.

m4st4 wrote:Image
omg