inglorious basterds

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Amazing film. Can't wait to see it again. I predict the actor playing Hans Landa getting Oscar and SAG nominations. Superb performance!

TeddyBlass wrote:Amazing film. Can't wait to see it again. I predict the actor playing Hans Landa getting Oscar and SAG nominations. Superb performance!
Yea, very great film. I was happy I went to go see it. :D

TeddyBlass wrote:Amazing film. Can't wait to see it again. I predict the actor playing Hans Landa getting Oscar and SAG nominations. Superb performance!
His charachter was on of the maddest charachters I've ever seen :D Brilliant performance.

he was like a cat toying with mice, and taking his time

that scene he had with shosanna in the cafe was genius....quentin's wrote it perfectly, it was brought to life perfectly

I loved the start with the cabin in France, brilliant scene and a great start to a film.

Loved it. District 9 edges this out for being my favorite movie of the year, but this is damn good.

Inglourious Basterds is an inspired Tarantino gem. A perfect genre mix of spaghetti western and macaroni-combat (B war movies of the 70's) spiced with Tarantino style.

This is for all Tarantino fans!

dadosaboya wrote:Inglourious Basterds is an inspired Tarantino gem. A perfect genre mix of spaghetti western and macaroni-combat (B war movies of the 70's) spiced with Tarantino style.

This is for all Tarantino fans!

Fantastic video! 8-) :clap:

Best film of 2009.

Mr. Caine wrote:Best film of 2009.
And my second movie this year, after, strangely enough, Psycho 1998.! :shh: Tomorrow I'll probably play me some Jackie Brown and Reservoir Dogs.