Iron Man 3 (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Zero-X wrote:D 23 Expo footage Iron man 3 :twothumbsup:
Get outta here troll.

RDJ injured his ankle in Wilmington, North Carolina while performing a stunt.

Dragon_316ca wrote:RDJ injured his ankle in Wilmington, North Carolina while performing a stunt.
Production delayed but they should make the schedule, in the end.

That's unfortunate. I hope they'll make it.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:That's unfortunate. I hope they'll make it.
Usually these types of production delays don't affect the release date.

Dragon_316ca wrote:RDJ injured his ankle in Wilmington, North Carolina while performing a stunt.
:lol: :clap:

In fairness, ankle injuries are actually a real bitch. I had a really bad one where it was basically physically impossible to stand upright.

Not to mention, since it was a stunt, that means it was probably in the Iron Man suit, so it could have easily been way worse. Apparently if you fall in that thing, you have to resist the natural instinct to put your arms out to break the fall, since the weight of the suit and your body will basically break your arms if you try.

really intersted in the first trailer for this since the description for it has said that the tone of it matches tdkr and that sounds like it could be the best out of the 3

Yeah, but IMO that trailer description is bullshit. It describes Tony as being tired of being Iron Man, when the comicon trailer shows him showing off his new armor? After SAVING THE FREAKING PLANET Tony somehow wants to stop being an Avenger? Bull.

The currently-filming "Iron Man 3" marks the first time she's had to work with effects.
Having mostly stayed on the indie side of things, Hall is now getting her first blockbuster experience, playing scientist Maya Hansen in the much-anticipated "Iron Man 3," due for release next summer. The Shane Black-helmed project is "still filming... we're on hiatus [because of Robert Downey Jr's ankle injury]," and Hall says that it came out of a desire to try something new. "I suppose I thought I might as well try it once," she told us, of her first venture into the franchise world. "It's something that I haven't done before." And it definitely seems like she's getting to try out some new things. "[There's] certainly more visual effects stuff than I've ever experienced before. I'd never even done green screen, I'd never done any of that before. I usually shoot stuff that's on location, so it's a whole new world."