Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Well I'll be damned. Finally ready to catch up on this soon(ish).

Emilia Clarke on being treated differently than male co-stars:

“I feel so naive for saying it, but it’s like dealing with racism. You’re aware of it, and you’re aware of it, but one day, you go, ‘Oh, my God, it’s everywhere!’ Like you suddenly wake up to it and you go, ‘Wait a f*cking second, are you . . . are you treating me different because I’ve got a pair of t*ts? Is that actually happening?’ It took me a really long time to see that I do get treated differently. But I look around, and that’s my daily life.”
D&D are pigs!

Sexism in Hollywood?

Nah.

Actually, it seems like she was commenting on and describing the deplorable situation of women in tv and Hollywood in general, rather than in GOT specifically.

natalie wrote:Image
You can't look like more of a badass while holding a flower in your hand than Peter Dinklage does.
Last edited by CoolwhipSpecial on June 29th, 2017, 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

They all look fantastic

That would be epic, but why not just make the season eight episodes long with 40 minutes per regular episode and have the finale be longer as usual? Maybe they just want every single episode to end with major cliffhangers, but having the whole thing end in just a month and a half is gonna be so weird.

Are you guys ready for more Dany and her cringe acting? :lol: :oops: