Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I didn't know Westeros had Starbucks.

I CANNOT BELIEVE this is the moment i’ll never be able to let go of in this show

for fucks sake he even hugged gilly

#notmyjon

#PetTheDamnDog

This season is the best promo possible for The Winds of Winter

I think this season has been a little disappointing, but it certainly feels like many critics and certain fans are going out of their way to find things to hate on. Nothing was ever going to live up to their expectations of what they wanted to see, so the episodes are crap and terrible. It an aspect of modern criticism and fandom that is real turn off.

What a fucking disaster this season has been.

radewart wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 1:18 pm
I think this season has been a little disappointing, but it certainly feels like many critics and certain fans are going out of their way to find things to hate on. Nothing was ever going to live up to their expectations of what they wanted to see, so the episodes are crap and terrible. It an aspect of modern criticism and fandom that is real turn off.
I have big issues with some of how this season is playing out but I 100% agree with this. Especially in regards to The Long Night.

-Vader

Now Where Was I ? wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 1:07 pm
This season is the best promo possible for The Winds of Winter
I don't know, "The Dance of Dragons" wasn't the best and a pretty meandering book. Also, with how damn long Martin is taking to write the book really makes one think he has no idea how to properly finish his story.

Vader182 wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 1:48 pm
radewart wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 1:18 pm
I have big issues with some of how this season is playing out but I 100% agree with this. Especially in regards to The Long Night.

-Vader
Yep, and it's only going to get worse with the two last episodes. When you have people rooting for X and other rooting for Y, and X and Y are clashing, you won't satisfy all fans.
It's crazy how many people are unable to appreciate the cinematic wonder that the long night was; sure there are issues with it. But damn, that's still much better than 90% of action film nowadays.

can I just reiterate that Euron is a fucking Pirates of the Caribbean character in Game of Thrones basically, and doesn't fit this universe and it almost seems to late to give him any kind of depth because he's such Looney Tune