Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Here are the names and details of episodes 6-9. For the info on episodes 1-5, check out this post: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 60#p353432

Episode 6: The Old Gods and the New
Writer: Vanessa Taylor
Director: David Nutter
Original Airdate: May 6, 2012

Episode 7: A Man Without Honor
Writers: David Benioff & D.B. Weiss
Director: David Nutter
Original Airdate: May 13, 2012

Episode 8: The Prince of Winterfell
Writers: David Benioff & D.B. Weiss
Director: Alan Taylor
Original Airdate: May 20, 2012

Episode 9: Blackwater
Writer: George R.R. Martin
Director: Neil Marshall
Original Airdate: May 27, 2012

oracle86 wrote:Here are the names and details of episodes 6-9. For the info on episodes 1-5, check out this post: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... 60#p353432

Episode 9: Blackwater
That is all.

Not a fan of Marshall but cool nonetheless :)

m4st4 wrote:
oracle86 wrote:Episode 9: Blackwater
That is all.
Yeah, my expectations are sky high for that episode too. Hope it's awesome.

P.S - Found this Neil Marshall quote:
The Blackwater episode is pretty much one long battle, on a much bigger scale than anything in Centurion. I couldn’t believe the scale of production value I had. It was as big, if not bigger, than most features I’ve done: 400 extras, costumes, horses, stunts, fires… We had a full-size galleon to play with and a green-screen set that was doubling as several other ships, and we were setting that on fire and throwing people overboard. Then there’s a Saving Private Ryan-like beach battle, with all these guys getting shot to pieces, an attack on a castle.
Sounds like it's going to be EPIC!

oracle86 wrote:
The Blackwater episode is pretty much one long battle, on a much bigger scale than anything in Centurion. I couldn’t believe the scale of production value I had. It was as big, if not bigger, than most features I’ve done: 400 extras, costumes, horses, stunts, fires… We had a full-size galleon to play with and a green-screen set that was doubling as several other ships, and we were setting that on fire and throwing people overboard. Then there’s a Saving Private Ryan-like beach battle, with all these guys getting shot to pieces, an attack on a castle.
... :wtf: ...

Sorry oracle, need to crawl in my bad and cry like a baby.

m4st4 wrote:
oracle86 wrote:

You better become an extra this year or I will personally come to Croatia and shoot you in the head. :lol:

I think production will start in late June/early July, like last year, so be prepared. And good luck! :thumbup:

P.S - i forgot to ask you - are you free to go for GoT casting or are you studying/working?

Holy shit that sounds epic as hell.

-Vader

oracle86 wrote:
m4st4 wrote:

You better become an extra this year or I will personally come to Croatia and shoot you in the head. :lol:

I think production will start in late June/early July, like last year, so be prepared. And good luck! :thumbup:

P.S - i forgot to ask you - are you free to go for GoT casting or are you studying/working?
That's the problem, I'm probably working during that time since I plan to solve my study weeks before summer! Still, I'll try and manage my free days. Don't worry I'll let you know! The least I can do is go to Dubrovnik and take some pics with Lena, Dinklage and, erm, Gleeson. :-D *My friend from there actually had a beer (or two) with Tyrion, the whole production crew ate at his restaurant! Lucky basterd.

m4st4 wrote:That's the problem, I'm probably working during that time since I plan to solve my study weeks before summer! Still, I'll try and manage my free days. Don't worry I'll let you know! The least I can do is go to Dubrovnik and take some pics with Lena, Dinklage and, erm, Gleeson. :-D *My friend from there actually had a beer (or two) with Tyrion, the whole production crew ate at his restaurant! Lucky basterd.
Good luck, mate. As soon as I find out their shooting schedule in Croatia, I'll let you know. And if you manage to get some sweet pics, please post them up here. :)

oracle86 wrote:
m4st4 wrote:That's the problem, I'm probably working during that time since I plan to solve my study weeks before summer! Still, I'll try and manage my free days. Don't worry I'll let you know! The least I can do is go to Dubrovnik and take some pics with Lena, Dinklage and, erm, Gleeson. :-D *My friend from there actually had a beer (or two) with Tyrion, the whole production crew ate at his restaurant! Lucky basterd.
Good luck, mate. As soon as I find out their shooting schedule in Croatia, I'll let you know. And if you manage to get some sweet pics, please post them up here. :)
Done deal! 8-)