Game of Thrones (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Batfan175 wrote:
The pointlessness of the torture is the point. We are witnessing the gradual destruction of a human being and we realize that that's what we wanted to happen to him last season and suddenly we find out that that's not what we wanted at all.
:clap: I enjoy watching Theon getting what he deserves. Better than a swift medieval headless death penalty. Justice.
Last edited by Jungian on May 14th, 2013, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

oracle86 wrote:Game of Thrones was Sunday's top cable original, but this week the initial audience fell to 4.84 million viewers, according to TVByTheNumbers.

The 11 PM repeat added 1.12 million viewers for a total of 5.96 million on the night.

:(
The 11pm repeat makes it add up to the most-watched episode, right? Or am I missing something?

BroskiSabor wrote:
oracle86 wrote:Game of Thrones was Sunday's top cable original, but this week the initial audience fell to 4.84 million viewers, according to TVByTheNumbers.

The 11 PM repeat added 1.12 million viewers for a total of 5.96 million on the night.

The 11pm repeat makes it add up to the most-watched episode, right? Or am I missing something?
Show needs more TNA!
Now Where Was I ? wrote:Theon's story is getting repetive and almost boring TBH
Like every story in Guantanamo bay. Yea, torture is pointless for the most part, but we all know what Theon did and what he deserves. Bohoo he just wanted to make daddy happy, does not justify what he did. Nothing ever will. So do you want him dead and get on with it, or slow torture? Id looove slow torture.
Last edited by Jungian on May 14th, 2013, 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

BroskiSabor wrote:

The maximum for the total was 6.77 last week, when 5.5 million watched 9 pm show and 1.27 million watched the repeat.
Jungian wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:The pointlessness of the torture is the point. We are witnessing the gradual destruction of a human being and we realize that that's what we wanted to happen to him last season and suddenly we find out that that's not what we wanted at all.
:clap: I enjoy watching Theon getting what he deserves. Better than a swift medieval headless death penalty. Justice.
So then what does
the Bastard
deserve?

Eh, he's a dick in book 2, but when he returns in book 5 it's hard not to forgive him.

Jungian wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:
The pointlessness of the torture is the point. We are witnessing the gradual destruction of a human being and we realize that that's what we wanted to happen to him last season and suddenly we find out that that's not what we wanted at all.
LOL wtf is wrong with you? Has Nolan taught you nothing with his Dark Knight films? :lol:
;)
Say Girl

One of my favourite moments from s03e07
Image Image
Image Image

this season kinda blows compared to the rest
because of how the book is structured; this season feels like a setup for seasons 4 (which should be action packed) and season 5 (which should be A Feast for Crows/A Dance with Dragons). Expecting everything from Episode 9 to be the best GoT episodes we should see tbh
Also nothing against Dinklage, but he should not be nominated this year for an Emmy; I feel there are two other male actors who deserve a nomination and they happen to be his kin on the show; NCW as Jaime has been better and Charles Dance is without a doubt the best character/actor on the show at the moment. I would also be fine with Emilia Clarke getting a nomination as I feel this season she's been good compared to the other female characters/actors.
She's gonna become the WOAT when the show gets to ADWD though

Micool wrote:Also nothing against Dinklage, but he should not be nominated this year for an Emmy; I feel there are two other male actors who deserve a nomination and they happen to be his kin on the show; NCW as Jaime has been better and Charles Dance is without a doubt the best character/actor on the show at the moment.
No doubt.

oracle86 wrote:So then what does
the Bastard
deserve?
Pardon me for not having read the books...but which Bastard? Cause the last time I checked, there are a lot of them in Westeros...