Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
It was such a gagantic hit that they got rid of the whole universe. Cuz why would WB need money. It's not like they have lost Cash Cow Nolan, or the Wizarding World is in shambles with the last Fantastic Beasts movie making half as much as the first film and Potter actors are not returning for the sequel so they have to reboot the entire thing for TV or anything like that.

Master Virgo wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 3:52 am
It was such a gagantic hit that they got rid of the whole universe. Cuz why would WB need money. It's not like they have lost Cash Cow Nolan, or the Wizarding World is in shambles with the last Fantastic Beasts movie making half as much as the first film and Potter actors are not returning for the sequel so they have to reboot the entire thing for TV or anything like that.
They don't like Snyder fans. That's a reality. Do you believe a studio that denied the Snyder cut was authentic? A studio executive who green-lit a movie about erasing the Snyder verse Ann Sarnoff called us toxic and said nothing about Marvel fans cracking on Autumn Snyder's suicide? We raised money for suicide prevention. The heart of the release of the Snyder cut movement is autumn. The film trended for practically a year on HBO Max, and I believe they hate Ray Fisher for calling them out for how badly Joss treated everyone.

I donated every day of the Snyder Con anonymously. I would have loved to have been there. I would have asked questions about the rebel moon films I do appreciate. Zack hasn't given up on his dc films. I went from intending to support to never watching the Gunnverse. We're going to war. He lied about Ben Affleck and Zack Snyder. James Gunn fibbed, saying Zack doesn't want to finish his films. And Affleck wanted to direct dc films for James Gunn Ben wants no part of Peter and James. It's now a goal to see Superman Legacy crash and burn at the box office. So Universal buys Warners and restores the Snyderverse Universal got to fire James Gunn and Peter Safran. They aren't Kevin Feige. That man brought back Daredevil. He listened to fans like me who saved Daredevil and wanted to see Krasinski play Mr. Fantastic. He doesn't fight with fans online. Kevin doesn't split fans. He's a good CEO. Kevin keeps his opinions to himself.