Looper (2012)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
This...isn't exactly news :lol:
It's good to remind people from time to time, though.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
This...isn't exactly news :lol:
It's good to remind people from time to time, though.
Yeaaahhh. :-D

Fellow Nolan Fans, I come to you in the name of the director, the cinematographer, and the editor. Please guide me through deciding if I want to purchase Looper on Blu-ray today. In your non-linear name, Amen.

banepants wrote:Fellow Nolan Fans, I come to you in the name of the director, the cinematographer, and the editor. Please guide me through deciding if I want to purchase Looper on Blu-ray today. In your non-linear name, Amen.
Totally worth it. Lots of deleted scenes, special features, and a commentary with Rian Johnson.

banepants wrote:Fellow Nolan Fans, I come to you in the name of the director, the cinematographer, and the editor. Please guide me through deciding if I want to purchase Looper on Blu-ray today. In your non-linear name, Amen.
Buy it. Has a decent amount of stuff included on the BD. And the movie of course.
Brave New World