Man of Steel (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
http://latino-review.com/2013/02/15/exc ... isode-vii/

Video at the end of the article, the guy says that WB Executives attended an screening of the movie and loved it. Of course, it's not like WB Executives will say they hated it, but it's always good to now that they are happy enough with the result not to screw it in the editing room.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

I'll take any good news :)

thanks for reporting
@sammyjankis88

Some tweet from a DNEG VFX guy (I think)
The screening was awesome. Proud of all the @dneg people involved. Can’t wait for #superman to fly in to theatres. #MoS
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:Some tweet from a DNEG VFX guy (I think)
The screening was awesome. Proud of all the @dneg people involved. Can’t wait for #superman to fly in to theatres. #MoS
:clap:

https://twitter.com/Poni_Boy/status/303644476516208641
Hearing a good variety of reactions to Man of Steel. Lots of praise for Micheal Shannon & Russell Crowe. Action is plentiful.

Out of the people I've spoken to only one is a pro critic (her reaction was the most negative). Also heard the Zimmer score isn't done yet.
On Cavill:
Seems many found Cavill's performance lacking. CG was a bit overused but no complaints about the slow motion. And no Justice League tie-in.

Varying opinions. One said he was fine but "easily replaceable" another that he was painful to watch. Others said he did ok.

And early reactions are usually the most positive, Jesus

-Vader

Judging from the comments, it appears the film is still incomplete. I always find it hard to take in reactions from unfinished films. I don't trust most people to properly fill in the incomplete fx, music, sfx, etc.

But yeah, this is a bit concerning — though not unexpected. The reactions to Cavill are frightening however.

Vader182 wrote:And early reactions are usually the most positive, Jesus

-Vader
The reaction wasn't THAT bad. The dude said many people were praising Shannon/Crowe. And honestly, I didn't really feel Cavill was going to be the standout performance in this movie. Heck, I think I'm anticipating Fishburne's Perry than Cavill's Superman. Like Warrior, Joel Edgerton could almost be replaced with almost anyone, but that doesn't make the movie bad. Far from it. :geek:

And I thought Zimmer said his score was complete?

Bacon wrote: And I thought Zimmer said his score was complete?
It's possible there is still temp track in the mix, or perhaps Zimmer's synth mock-ups instead of final score. Hmmm.

Bacon wrote: And I thought Zimmer said his score was complete?
That's what I was thinking.