The Fountainhead (TBA)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
This is very insightful in terms of how Snyder's superhero films turned out to be about superpowered sociopaths who are considered gods among men within the framing of the stories and casually disregard human society's various laws...Snyder thinks they don't need to abide by them because they are better than every person they decide to save because he's an Ayn Rand fanboy.

i feel like whatever rand had to say seemed interesting when i was 16... for approximately 2 minutes

In regardless

Ruth wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 4:53 pm
i feel like whatever rand had to say seemed interesting when i was 16... for approximately 2 minutes
lol straight up

Can't wait for this! And BVS is awesome :batman:

I do not know about the novel, but know that feminists disliked both central characters and the rape aspect, even saying that the author wrote the rape scene as if endorsing rape. However, this novel fits someone like Fincher, not Snyder. If Snyder keeps his style, the way he's been makings his films, this book is in the wrong hands then. But I already know he is going to make this look like Watchmen, so not interested at all.
Last edited by Rohan on May 29th, 2018, 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It’s funny cuz it seems like Snyder fans are the Rand fans of the cinema world.

I think a lot of people will shrug while watching this movie.