Climax (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Bangalter didn't do the score.

I really want to see this thing though fr.

Bacon wrote:
November 27th, 2018, 6:35 pm
Bangalter didn't do the score.

I really want to see this thing though fr.
Technically no one person did, but Bangalter contributed.
Also, Cerrone's "Supernature" also played a huge part in the film.

ALSO ALSO, when I saw this at TIFF's Midnight Madness, there were a few audience members who heckled the film. It's not for everyone, but if you're a fan of Noé's earlier work (NOT Love, fuck that movie), definitely seek this one out.

True.

I've never seen any of Noe's films. I've heard this one's universally great. I'm interested in Irreversible, simply because of the controversy and Bangalter's excellent score (he did the full soundtrack for that one), but I'm not sure that's a good "sit down and watch on a Saturday night" kind of film.

Bacon wrote:
November 28th, 2018, 1:45 am
I'm interested in Irreversible, simply because of the controversy and Bangalter's excellent score (he did the full soundtrack for that one), but I'm not sure that's a good "sit down and watch on a Saturday night" kind of film.
It's not. I'd recommend that you see it alone.

This was amazing

Well this was fucking nuts

Regarding the overall positive response to Climax, unlike most of his films which were more polarizing or controversial, Noé stated jokingly: "I must be doing something wrong. I have to take a long holiday and rethink my career."In another he claimed: "Even my father tell me it's his favorite film, and there's a lot of directors who told me it was my best film. I never worked so little on something and I was never congratulated so much."
lmao

Bacon wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 6:48 pm
Regarding the overall positive response to Climax, unlike most of his films which were more polarizing or controversial, Noé stated jokingly: "I must be doing something wrong. I have to take a long holiday and rethink my career."In another he claimed: "Even my father tell me it's his favorite film, and there's a lot of directors who told me it was my best film. I never worked so little on something and I was never congratulated so much."
lmao
From which article is it ?

Nolan62 wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 7:04 pm
Bacon wrote:
March 22nd, 2019, 6:48 pm
lmao
From which article is it ?
https://www.cineserie.com/news/people/i ... 3-2012834/

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/m ... ly-have-25