The Mandalorian (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Forum Pro
Law
Daaammnnnnnnnn

Werner Herzog = Masterpiece confirmed.

i saw the whole scene with herzog at celebration. this looks amazing.

-Vader

Kinda off topic question here and I no way want to offend anyone, but seems like a lot of you are going to be getting Disney+ for this show and the others ones

I have Netflix and HBO and that's all I can do with having to pay rent, putting gas in my car, insurance, and occasionally eating food. I would like to have the other ones like this one, Hulu, Amazon, CBS Access (really want to see the new Picard show) but I can't swing it budget wise. So I was wondering do a lot of you guys use torrents? Are they pretty safe to use?

radewart wrote:
August 23rd, 2019, 9:31 pm
Kinda off topic question here and I no way want to offend anyone, but seems like a lot of you are going to be getting Disney+ for this show and the others ones

How do you afford all the streaming services you guys seem to have? I have Netflix and HBO and that's all I can do with having to pay rent, putting gas in my car, insurance, and occasionally eating food. I would like to have the other ones like Hulu, Amazon, CBS Access (really want to see the new Picard show) but I can't swing it budget wise. Do a lot of you use torrents?
i own a business but it's in growth mode so I have to live very conservatively just to make ends meet. I get it lol. living with my GF helps and we split the bills 50/50, but honestly finding the cheapest groceries, the cheapest gas, buying clothes only on sale, etc, helps a lot too.

free advice if you wanna get Disney+, maybe consider waiting until its all out and buy the service for a single month. few friends did that with The Return on Showtime or HBO for GOT.

-Vader

radewart wrote:

I have Netflix and HBO and that's all I can do with having to pay rent, putting gas in my car, insurance, and occasionally eating food. I would like to have the other ones like this one, Hulu, Amazon, CBS Access (really want to see the new Picard show) but I can't swing it budget wise. So I was wondering do a lot of you guys use torrents? Are they pretty safe to use?
torrent away, especially disney content. if you feel bad donate to help the amazon

Never knew Werner Herzog was in this.

radewart wrote:

Alternatively, you wait until Disney releases Blu Rays/DVDs of the show and then you watch it: on the plus side, you only pay once to watch it as many times as you like without Disney at some point arbitrarily taking the show off Disney+ but that also will mean that you won't be able to watch it at the same time as everyone else.

I'll torrent every single one of these MCU/Star Wars series (no other way except to wait for perhaps years) and I plan on buying at least Mandalorian and Obi Wan if I like them enough, eventually, on bluray.

Disney+'s solo2001 wrote:
August 24th, 2019, 1:26 am
radewart wrote:

torrent away, especially disney content. if you feel bad donate to help the amazon