J. Edgar (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
armie hammer? i thought his acting was sort of fake in tsn

talli wrote:armie hammer? i thought his acting was sort of fake in tsn
I disagree.

talli wrote:armie hammer? i thought his acting was sort of fake in tsn
Totally disagree with you on that.

hahahah Armie seems like a funny dude.

Hammer told us the rumor that he and the Inception star will be lip-locking in the flick is...true!

"Yeah, jealous?" Hammer said last night at the Hollywood Foreign Press Association and In Style Miss Golden Globes Party in West Hollywood.

In the Clint Eastwood-directed film, Hammer is set to play Clyde Tolson, J. Edgar Hoover's protégé and rumored lover.

So did the 24-year-old actor ever think he'd get the chance to smooch a star like Leo?

"No, but I always hoped!" he laughed. "Somewhere, deep down inside it was something I always hoped for."

Hammer tells us wife Elizabeth Chambers isn't the least bit jealous of their onscreen smoochin'. "She's just happy I'm not kissing another woman!" he said.

Joking aside, Hammer says he's beyond excited for the project. "It's a chance to work with one of the best in the business and someone whose career I could not respect or want to emulate more," he said of Eastwood. "And especially working with Leo right off of Inception! It's just incredible."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_ma ... z17kAlJfWc

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/marc_ma ... topstories

Armie kissing Leo?

I AM SEEING THIS MOVIE. OH MY LAWD.

The film is now called J. Edgar instead of Hoover.

chee wrote:Armie kissing Leo?

I AM SEEING THIS MOVIE. OH MY LAWD.
I wish it would of been Tom Hardy but I will settle for Armie. :lol:

Yea, Tom Hardy kissing Leo would've been amazing, but Armie is the next best thing. 8-)

This shaping up to be a really good movie. i thought armie hammer was really good in the social network IMO. & judi dench now confirmed for the movie, im pretty excited.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.