Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Vader182 wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 11:09 am
It’s not in a literal sense obviously, the box office speaks for itself, it’s just pretty wild that my first day being in a major international city im seeing massive adverts for the same movie as back home.

-Vader
I understand what Vader is saying. I’d prob have the same reaction.

m4st4 wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 8:24 am
Nomis wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 8:07 am
k lol so they don't seem to get along very well, so what. Sure it's kind of an embarrassing interview but that's it.
It’s certainly not the end of the world as we know it, yes. ;)
ikr people need to calm their tiddies down jeez

but yeah it does make that Thor quote: "I like this one" a bit more funny

Can Virgo please direct me to where our mentioning of Vader had any criticism of the MCU? Or how us not thinking what he said was a big deal somehow makes it seem like we dont like the MCU?

I literally am rewatching every Marvel movie before Endgame (1 a day) and I preordered my ticket. Either I'm missing something obvious or you're choosing to attribute random things with your points of view and it's unbelievably narrow.

When first reactions should hit internet?

Location: 'Taked baby. Meet at later bar, night or day sometime
poplar wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 2:20 am
When first reactions should hit internet?
I'm pretty sure it's on Monday. Review embargo lifts Tuesday 3PM PT/6PM ET.

m4st4 wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 7:14 am
Nomis wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 6:50 am
I would like to see that interview.
It’s easy to find, in various forms.
The Jeremy Renner one is kinda funny too as he is very uncomfortable being there with Brie and basically contradicts what she’s after she says it lol.

It’s really sad, in my recommended YouTube videos an old interview with her came up and she seemed real and actually cool; it really does seem like something got to her (ego or whatever).

Anyways, I’ll drop it as everyone has been talking about it unless we get some more drama or something in a interview down the road lol.

I've red some plot leaks. Can't say if true or not. Many of them contradict one another. But it seems the movie will be dealing with
time travel. And from the way it is being described, it sounds like it will be even more confusing than anything from Interstellar. In fact, the ending of Interstellar is like the ending to a Looney Toones cartoon on the comprehension level compared to what I've read. They don't just go back in time. They pretty much go back in time again and again the whole movie. Sounds very weird.

PowerDump wrote:
April 20th, 2019, 4:17 am
m4st4 wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 7:14 am
Nomis wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 6:50 am
I would like to see that interview.
It’s easy to find, in various forms.
The Jeremy Renner one is kinda funny too as he is very uncomfortable being there with Brie and basically contradicts what she’s after she says it lol.

It’s really sad, in my recommended YouTube videos an old interview with her came up and she seemed real and actually cool; it really does seem like something got to her (ego or whatever).

Anyways, I’ll drop it as everyone has been talking about it unless we get some more drama or something in a interview down the road lol.
I'm surprised Larson wasn't having any problems sitting next to him, considering he "slut-shammed" Black Widow four years ago during press tour for Age of Ultron.

Master Virgo wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 12:47 pm
You say something remotely positive about MCU around here, chances are, you are going to trigger a couple of people to jump at you and whine about some random stuff. In this case it's "Oh, don't be captain obvious, Vader", but the problem really lies elsewhere.£
If you say something positive about Nolan or his Batman films on comicbookmovie.com, you either get flooded with hyper-aggressive responses from the MCU hate mob, which represents vast majority of users on that site, for even daring to say something, because they can't stand the idea of something being valued on the same level of quality, if not higher, than the MCU. Or you simply can be banned from the site by its admins for daring to respond to those people. They pretty much ban anyone who does not fit into their vague idea of what is allowed and not allowed to say. They also delete comments for no explanation and no reason. They blocked and deleted numerous users who were making constructive comments about Black Panther not being deserving of Best Picture or Captain Marvel not being really that good of a movie, but they consistently ignored trolls that blatantly insulted people, like one weirdo under the name "McLord", who was constantly leaving comments that said "lol at the dc-only-fangirls and nolanities being real mad at mcu once again putting their face into dirt". Compared to that shitshow of a site, we're doing good here, even if some of us don't like MCU movies. I mean, look at this shit:

Last edited by Batman's Batman on April 20th, 2019, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Listen I’m not going to rag on Larson but I started following her in 2013 and her persona has drastically changed since then. The other cast members have given off vibes she’s unpleasant to be around tbh. I have no idea if this is true or not however.