Avengers: Endgame (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
LEXX wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 7:39 pm
LMFAO! People makes it sound like the MCU movies are high intellect. Any spoilers wouldn't even bother me or ruin these movies since it so obviously predictable. Stop taking it so seriously with these kiddy movies.
Fuck off, dickwad.

CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 7:45 pm
LEXX wrote:
LMFAO! People makes it sound like the MCU movies are high intellect. Any spoilers wouldn't even bother me or ruin these movies since it so obviously predictable. Stop taking it so seriously with these kiddy movies.
Fuck off, dickwad.
Don't take it so seriously. It's just a movie for kids under 16.

Hey dude, be cool. You may not like the movies and that's fine but don't ruin other people's fun. It costs $0.00 to be a nice person but for some reason you're being a poo poo head and wanting to ruin other people's fun and talk down on their intellect.

Stop it now please.

LEXX wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 7:47 pm
CoolwhipSpecial wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 7:45 pm
LEXX wrote:
Fuck off, dickwad.
Don't take it so seriously. It's just a movie for kids under 16.
Hopefully a couple days ban for both of you.

Both have been warned. I expect better from this forum.

Now, let's get this thread back on topic.

LEXX wrote:

BlairCo wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 8:53 pm
Both have been warned. I expect better from this forum.

Now, let's get this thread back on topic.
Is this a freaking joke? Warning for what? Having an opinion? It's fucking Disney movies which is actually catering towards kids. You don't see X-men 2 making jokes about going out for a shawarma after death and destructions do you?

I got warned for that lol.

Artemis wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 7:55 pm
Hey dude, be cool. You may not like the movies and that's fine but don't ruin other people's fun. It costs $0.00 to be a nice person but for some reason you're being a poo poo head and wanting to ruin other people's fun and talk down on their intellect.

Stop it now please.
No. My problem is that people are so concerns about spoilers for this shit that it should banned people for it. They are taking MCU spoilers like they're on GoT level or something. There's hardly anything to spoil. It's not like Arrvival, Inception, Blade Runner 2049 and ect. kinda spoilers that people should be concern about. Shit like this in MCU ain't going to ruin a movie for anyone.
ChristNolan wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 9:10 pm
LEXX wrote:
Totally epic. This part totally tears me up.
Last edited by Master Virgo on April 16th, 2019, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double posting

LEXX wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 10:02 pm
Artemis wrote:
April 16th, 2019, 7:55 pm

Stop it now please.
No. My problem is that people are so concerns about spoilers for this shit that it should banned people for it. They are taking MCU spoilers like they're on GoT level or something. There's hardly anything to spoil. It's not like Arrvival, Inception, Blade Runner 2049 and ect. kinda spoilers that people should be concern about. Shit like this in MCU ain't going to ruin a movie for anyone.
You should still stop being a poo poo head though. People care. Big whoop. Don't be that dude who tries to talk down on people for caring. The fact that you're even trying to justify yourself is dumb. You're a bad person with bad opinions. Accept this and move on.