Star Trek Into Darkness (2013)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
madcowre wrote: It's really not. He's so strange to look at, I find myself distracted. He looks like Splice...or that turtle from Grimm.
I do think he's a good actor though. So i'm sure he'll do great in this.
What the fuck are you talking about? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

gib sigs

Pratham wrote:
madcowre wrote: It's really not. He's so strange to look at, I find myself distracted. He looks like Splice...or that turtle from Grimm.

ew

I think he has a pretty cool look. better than some generic beefcake type. His face has "character", which is a good thing. Not sure why his appearance is a problem.

Theres always Chris Pine if you need someone more hunky to lust over. Or Karl Urban. (Saldana and Eve are more my cup of tea, but theres something for everyone)
Last edited by Joeyjojo72 on December 7th, 2012, 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Allstar wrote:
Pratham wrote:

ew
gib sigs

I'm just staring at that baby he's holding.

SilverHeart wrote:I'm just staring at that baby he's holding.
Creepy.

07202012 wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:I'm just staring at that baby he's holding.
Creepy.
Very creepy.
madcowre wrote:
the_red_ninja wrote: Woah. "ugly" is way too harsh. I admit that at first I didn't get it either, but when I saw him in action my perspective of him changed from odd-looking to quirky-handsome...
It's really not. He's so strange to look at, I find myself distracted. He looks like Splice...or that turtle from Grimm.
:lol: :lol: :lol: That's uncanny.
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

My mom, who is an avid SF hater (although tends to like a good movie, no matter the genre, in the end)... just watched Star Trek (2009), and said how great and emotional it was. Wow. I think it says everything about J.J.'s moves, he managed to get everyone's ass in that theatre seat, not just trekkies. For a hardcore SF experience like StarTrek, I think it's a great success.

m4st4 wrote:My mom, who is an avid SF hater (although tends to like a good movie, no matter the genre, in the end)... just watched Star Trek (2009), and said how great and emotional it was. Wow. I think it says everything about J.J.'s moves, he managed to get everyone's ass in that theatre seat, not just trekkies. For a hardcore SF experience like StarTrek, I think it's a great success.
I was surprised by how emotional the film was. That's why you don't have to be a Star Trek fan to like it. You get invested in Kirk and Spock. My fav scene by far is when Kirk has to get Spock to break. The opening is great too but.. That is the most pivital part of the film.
Say Girl

how about some love for Pine. Dude is the boss. :ugeek: :geek:
Why you lurking my page brah?