Kidding (Jim Carrey, Michel Gondry)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
http://deadline.com/2017/09/jim-carrey- ... 202169649/
Jim Carrey is making a return to television in his first series-regular role in more than two decades. The In Living Color alum will be headlining Kidding, a new half-hour comedy series for Showtime, where he executive produces drama I’m Dying Up Here, recently renewed for a second season. Carrey is reuniting with his Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind director Michel Gondry on Kidding, which has received a 10-episode straight-to-series order from Showtime with Jason Bateman among the executive producers.

Created by Dave Holstein (Weeds, Raising Hope) and to be directed by Gondry, Kidding stars Carrey as Jeff, aka Mr. Pickles, an icon of children’s television, a beacon of kindness and wisdom to America’s impressionable young minds and the parents who grew up with him – who also anchors a multimillion-dollar branding empire.But when this beloved personality’s family – wife, two sons, sister and father – begins to implode, Jeff finds no fairy tale or fable or puppet will guide him through the crisis, which advances faster than his means to cope. The result: a kind man in a cruel world faces a slow leak of sanity as hilarious as it is heartbreaking.
pretty interested in seeing footage

what in the glorious fuck

Welcome back Jim

Please, please be good. It looks promising, don't let me down.

Sysmatic wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 7:15 pm
Welcome back Jim
Indeed. Second only to late, great Robin Williams, and just barely imo.

dammit bacon

I'm trying to sleep early

Bacon wrote:
September 3rd, 2018, 10:26 pm
he looks like sheldon's mom in thumbnail

How was it? 🕷