What is the WORST movie/s you have ever seen??

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Role Models. It was just offensive and pathetic on every level.

Every line Lloyd and Harry say in Dumber and Dumber is classic. At least to me.

Harry- Then right out of the blue she sends me a john dear letter.
Lloyd- She say why?
Harry- Some crap about me not listening to her or something. I don't know I wasn't paying attention.
Say Girl

Yeah, I laughed a lot while watching it when I was a kid so I like it too, haven't seen it like in a decade tho... :?

thrice wrote:Some of Uwe Boll's non videogame movies are actually pretty decent. Rampage and Tunnel Rats for example
Saying that all of Bay's movies are the worst ever is pretty ignorant though
I stand corrected. Any of his movies outside of The Rock and Armageddon are pretty horrid. I look at movies for a good story to be told, can't hold that against me when I dismiss Bay movies

Bueller wrote:Role Models. It was just offensive and pathetic on every level.
I agree, it was stupid, but I wouldn't call it the worst movie ever. There are much worse comedies out there (National Lampoons series, anyone?)

D-War.

Disaster Movie :sick:

Transmorphers.

Although it is so bad it kind of funny, and I think the director knew. (Transmorphers not Transformers, although #2 was garbage)
Why you lurking my page brah?

I'm disappointed in some people on this website. We are talking about worst movie you have ever seen (not a movie other people like and you don't) and I think seeing just a portion of some of the absolute crap out there counts as a worst movie ever seen. I simply don't believe Dumb and Dumber or District 9 would be on someones worst ever list (maybe there are a few other) if they've truly seen a lot of movies. Have you ever seen a portion of something like Epic Movie (or any of the many films like this), Dumb and Dumberer, 10,000 BC or anything like that?

Seeing 2 minutes of something like Epic Movie you can tell it will be absolute trash.

PowerDump wrote:I'm disappointed in some people on this website. We are talking about worst movie you have ever seen (not a movie other people like and you don't) and I think seeing just a portion of some of the absolute crap out there counts as a worst movie ever seen. I simply don't believe Dumb and Dumber or District 9 would be on someones worst ever list (maybe there are a few other) if they've truly seen a lot of movies. Have you ever seen a portion of something like Epic Movie (or any of the many films like this), Dumb and Dumberer, 10,000 BC or anything like that?

Seeing 2 minutes of something like Epic Movie you can tell it will be absolute trash.
:thumbup: :clap: