What is the WORST movie/s you have ever seen??

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
natalie wrote: Dumb and Dumber
Did you mean Dumb and Dumberer? Cause that was awful.

Dumb and Dumber is awesome.

"Wanna know what the most annoying sound in the world is? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

TeddyBlass wrote:
I hope this is the case.
Say Girl

I might get shot on this one, but for me Superman II is almost unbearable. From the acting to the dialogue to the way the characters are written is just way below average, but the kicker for me is just how much more campy and silly everyone and everything becomes. Superman: The Movie had the right balance of camp & lightheartedness and danger, but Superman II just went so far overboard with it that I couldn't take the story or any amount of danger seriously at that point. And then there's the romance between Clark & Lois, which is so unbelievable and poorly acted (especially by Kidder) that when it finally came down to the final scene (which is probably the best moment for the subplot) I just didn't care at all that it was difficult for Lois to deal with knowing Superman's identity, not to mention the cop out conclusion to their romance which pretty much nullified any feeling I might have had prior to that.

The only highlights were Christopher Reeve, who was good, and Terrence Stamp as Zod, who is probably the greatest villain in a bad movie. I really wish Donner was able to make the film he wanted without having to piece it together years after the fact. It most certainly would've been better than what Lester was able to use with the footage Donner already shot.

Pick any movie by Uwe Boll or any recent Michael Bay movies, and they'll all be fighting for that spot.

The best part of the Transformer's movies was Steve Jablonski's composition.

Some of Uwe Boll's non videogame movies are actually pretty decent. Rampage and Tunnel Rats for example
Saying that all of Bay's movies are the worst ever is pretty ignorant though

dumb and dumber is a masterpiece for me, but comedy if all things is subjective, so im not gonna go off on someone else for not finding something funny

worst movie for me...clash of the titans (recent) was complete shit

not sure if its the worst. Hulk (ang lee) is up there.

chee wrote:Dumb and Dumber is awesome.

"Wanna know what the most annoying sound in the world is? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
i got the script on lock

another film i thought was horrid was the 4th kind.

TeddyBlass wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOO. I mean Dumb and Dumber, the 1994 Jim Carrey "comedy".
Sorry, my opinion.
I HATE IT :evil: And usually hate that kind of comedies.