Bioshock Infinite

A place to discuss music and video games.
I hate you all. Or not... I still have game time for today, maybe even tomorrow. Is it a good thing? :think:

d4mi4n wrote:I hate you all. Or not... I still have game time for today, maybe even tomorrow. Is it a good thing? :think:

Don't watch it. Spoilers and... he had some issues with it which I think come from him not properly experimenting neither with the gameplay nor with the narrative.

Btw, after you finish, make sure you check out all the stuff that we linked here that's spoilerish. :-D

RIFA wrote:Don't watch it. Spoilers and... he had some issues with it which I think come from him not properly experimenting neither with the gameplay nor with the narrative.

Btw, after you finish, make sure you check out all the stuff that we linked here that's spoilerish. :-D
Phew! That was close... thanks for the heads up, I was 2 minutes in.

Yeah, he apparently had some tiny issues... So I stopped watching because of that. :lol:

Honestly, can't wait to click on the Spoiler sections.

Yeah, I'm reading all the spoilerish stuff right now and it becomes more clear to me. The story's so awesome.
Oh god, my heart was just melting when we came to Rapture for a couple of seconds, lol. And the death of Songbird somehow made me sad, eh :|

I think I have all the pieces, subliminally injected in my brain, but he's not piecing it in the right way, and I thank him for that.

What. The. Fuck.
Undead American Presidents. Old Elizabeth. Elizabeth being tortured... I need to get to that airship, tonight.
It's like Back To The Future with more mind fuck.

Wait till you finish it completely.

Just bought this. Only other strategy guide i have is the Vanilla WoW and the burning crusades one, i just felt compelled to buy this beauty :lol:

RabidBEBOP wrote:Just bought this. Only other strategy guide i have is the Vanilla WoW and the burning crusades one, i just felt compelled to buy this beauty :lol:
Oh wow... that key... the cover design. Me wants it preciousss.

i still keep getting creeped out by how genius this game is