Bioshock Infinite

A place to discuss music and video games.
Master Virgo wrote:
Lol I saw that it was written on the wall somewhere that Comstock was born in 1874 and I was thinking how the fuck it is possible that this guy is only 40 years old with all that white beard and stuff. Now I realize that he was actually older but somehow went back trough time. That's why he could've foreseen the future and make people into the delusion that he was a prophet. I'm not assuming wrong. Am I?
Keep searching for the truth my friend, keep searching.

Master Virgo wrote:
Lol I saw that it was written on the wall somewhere that Comstock was born in 1874 and I was thinking how the fuck it is possible that this guy is only 40 years old with all that white beard and stuff. Now I realize that he was actually older but somehow went back trough time. That's why he could've foreseen the future and make people into the delusion that he was a prophet. I'm not assuming wrong. Am I?
it's not that, it's something else

I have finished the game. Please tell me where I'm wrong?

Edit: nvm I've found it.

xWhereAmI? wrote:Holy shit. Me and a buddy of mine are actually going to write a prequel/tie-in to Infinite as a series format. If we think this is good enough he can get us into a pitch meeting with Irrational Games. He is in film school right now and I am about to start my major courses in film. He wants to write it for a channel like HBO, because they seem to have very high production value regarding their shows. I have read his stuff and he is very good. Cannot wait to start working on this. What do you all think about this?
I think it's good practice to write it. But nothing more to be honest. Several major production companies want to do a Bioshock project and have tried to get a deal for years. Ken Levine personally killed off the last attempt to do one. If a Bioshock project will happen any time soon. It's gonna be Ken Levine's project, not some random film student.

Sorry to be so harsh - but this is a dream project for anyone. It's such a strong patent - even John Logan was attached to write it back when Universal was set to make it. Yes THE John Logan!
Last edited by Jones on April 6th, 2013, 4:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Well Fuck me.

Master Virgo wrote:Well Fuck me.
is gud no?

This part just gave me major chills!

i love how it's an absolute mirror to

prince0gotham wrote:i love how it's an absolute mirror to

Yeah it's great! The synergy between the two character is nothing short of incredible!