Bioshock Infinite

A place to discuss music and video games.
how do people fight the ghost exactly? I had to switch to normal because it's just ridiculous. She keeps summoning these soldiers non-stop and there's nothing you can do about it.

thrice wrote:how do people fight the ghost exactly? I had to switch to normal because it's just ridiculous. She keeps summoning these soldiers non-stop and there's nothing you can do about it.
if you don't use the sniper it'll be hell

most people advise to just use crows on erbody and spank her with whatever you got, with the ocasional Posession on some of the mobs, tho that'd waste mana cuz that 1 would get ressurected anyway so better just use crows and zerg as much as you can

thrice wrote:how do people fight the ghost exactly? I had to switch to normal because it's just ridiculous. She keeps summoning these soldiers non-stop and there's nothing you can do about it.
Snipe her in the head... forget about her soldiers... they are slow and barely do damage even on high... kill the ones that aim at you all the time and do damage consistently or just use crows at them run a bit and headshot the ghost. Focus on the ghost.

DreamPolice wrote:
RabidBEBOP wrote: The handymen or the siren?
The sirens. You can avoid them by just not getting in the way of their spotlights thus avoiding the clusterfuck to follow.
Oh, no by siren i don't mean the boys of silence. I mean
Lady Comstocks ghost

Just picked up the game today. Playing it right now. Just starting!!!!

xWhereAmI? wrote:Just picked up the game today. Playing it right now. Just starting!!!!
You're in for a show tonight son.

DreamPolice wrote:
darthnazgul wrote:I keep hearing people criticize the final battle for being too difficult. Was it just me, or was it actually pretty damn easy?
Yeah, I did not even fail once on regular difficulty.

I guess we're just naturals. :lol:

This part made me it's bitch at least 5 or 6 times. Any advice?

banepants wrote:
DreamPolice wrote: Yeah, I did not even fail once on regular difficulty.

I guess we're just naturals. :lol:

This part made me it's bitch at least 5 or 6 times. Any advice?
Can't really give any definitive advice because I can't really pinpoint the reason behind why I found it easy, but I guess that using a volley gun/hail fire was a big help along with a carbine.
Also, just keep close to the Medkit tears.

I can't say the final battle was very hard, I expected more. But I was just running around medkit tears, lol.
Killing Lady Comstock's ghost was way harder for me.

I just fired 5 RPG rockets in her face and she was is pretty much done for. always, ALWAYS either have the RPG or the volley gun as secondary.