HBO's Boardwalk Empire

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Just saw a new preview, looks great. Color me rejuvenated about this show, Bobby Cannavale looks like a great new addition to the cast. :clap:

I was only able to watch the first few episodes of the first season, but with the previous trailers for the new season.. I really hope to have a Boardwalk Empire marathon sometime soon to catch up lol

Forum Pro
Law
Queen of Hearts wrote:I was only able to watch the first few episodes of the first season, but with the previous trailers for the new season.. I really hope to have a Boardwalk Empire marathon sometime soon to catch up lol
Be careful what you watch if you have only seen the first few episodes.

Law_of_4 wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:I was only able to watch the first few episodes of the first season, but with the previous trailers for the new season.. I really hope to have a Boardwalk Empire marathon sometime soon to catch up lol
Be careful what you watch if you have only seen the first few episodes.
Are you a fan of the show, Law?:-) I remember liking what I saw from the first few episodes when the first season came out, I just didnt have the time to catch up with everything. I will definitely be careful of what I watch;-)

Forum Pro
Law
Queen of Hearts wrote:
Law_of_4 wrote: Be careful what you watch if you have only seen the first few episodes.
Are you a fan of the show, Law?:-) I remember liking what I saw from the first few episodes when the first season came out, I just didnt have the time to catch up with everything. I will definitely be careful of what I watch;-)
I am, it's my favorite show on the tube.

This gentleman right here will steal the show this season. 8-)

Love the show but...
:lol:

Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:Love the show but...

Thank you. I wont be able to think of Steve the same way again.
Brave New World

ryan4butler wrote:
Dodd wrote:Love the show but...

Thank you. I wont be able to think of Steve the same way again.
Oh my... :tooexcited: I don't think I will be able to look at the same either! And Ryan.. Bobby C will be awesome, Im sure:-)

:tooexcited: