Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
ChrisTilford wrote:
riddick-danish wrote:Damn next episode looks superb and Kevin Chapman once again.Image
Except now, given his proven mettle from The Crossing & The Devil's Share, we can't totally predict the fact that Reese is gonna win that fight.
Reese may have been shot, he may be drunk but under no circumstance can I see Fusco going toe-to-toe with Reese unless Reese doesn't fight back willingly. I mean the man took out an entire swat team single-handedly while being gravely injured not to mention everything else he has done in the past.

Rudinet wrote:
ChrisTilford wrote:
riddick-danish wrote:Damn next episode looks superb and Kevin Chapman once again.Image
Except now, given his proven mettle from The Crossing & The Devil's Share, we can't totally predict the fact that Reese is gonna win that fight.
Reese may have been shot, he may be drunk but under no circumstance can I see Fusco going toe-to-toe with Reese unless Reese doesn't fight back willingly. I mean the man took out an entire swat team single-handedly while being gravely injured not to mention everything else he has done in the past.
You're right. The dude kicked ass even when he was on crutches back in Season 1. But I have an inkling that the moral victory would be Fusco's.

ChrisTilford wrote: You're right. The dude kicked ass even when he was on crutches back in Season 1. But I have an inkling that the moral victory would be Fusco's.
Yeah. Can't wait for the episode.

Just feeling disgusted that Blacklist's James Spader who had just done 10 episodes gets Golden Globe nomination whereas likes of Emerson, Caviezel, Taraji, Chapman gets nothing whatsoever who have been doing fantastic job for 2.5 seasons. :(

Just disgusting feeling, had to vent it out, anyway good job Blacklist nonetheless.

riddick-danish wrote:Just feeling disgusted that Blacklist's James Spader who had just done 10 episodes gets Golden Globe nomination whereas likes of Emerson, Caviezel, Taraji, Chapman gets nothing whatsoever who have been doing fantastic job for 2.5 seasons. :(

Just disgusting feeling, had to vent it out, anyway good job Blacklist nonetheless.
Don't worry about it much. Globes are a bigger popularity contest than the Emmys. They lost their sheen a long time ago & pretty much none of their decisions can be taken completely seriously.

ChrisTilford wrote:
riddick-danish wrote:Just feeling disgusted that Blacklist's James Spader who had just done 10 episodes gets Golden Globe nomination whereas likes of Emerson, Caviezel, Taraji, Chapman gets nothing whatsoever who have been doing fantastic job for 2.5 seasons. :(

Don't worry about it much. Globes are bigger popularity contest than the Emmys covered by hacks. They lost their sheen a long time ago...
Yeah POI is still so underrated and under appreciated by so many people. I can only hope that it changes somewhere down the track.

Who thinks that another character will die by the end of this season?

Also who thinks that both Reese and Finch will die at the last episode of the last season of PoI.

Havoc1st wrote:Who thinks that another character will die by the end of this season?

Also who thinks that both Reese and Finch will die at the last episode of the last season of PoI.
Nope, almost certain no one will die up to finale of season 4 because Shaw is too new, after Carter, Fusco is too important to loose, Root is necessary because of Machine based sci-fi 4th season, Reese and Finch are in god mode, so I don't see them killing anyone.

About ending I really hope that 1 of them lives but anything is possible.

had this funny idea, remember we don't know about shaws past still, we only saw her dead father but what if her mother turned out to be say.... Kara Stanton or something ? wouldn't that be wild ?!