Person of Interest (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
grifball wrote:I liked the finale alot it has alot more backstory of
how nathan died and how Finch was separated from his wife.
But for the love of god can someone please kill root off already. She is the worst thing about the series. She is annoying and just a problem for everyone else. Honestly she only deserved one episode.
Yes! She's really annoying. :facepalm: Can someone please kill her!? I completely agree with you.

Octaviana wrote:
grifball wrote:I liked the finale alot it has alot more backstory of
how nathan died and how Finch was separated from his wife.
But for the love of god can someone please kill root off already. She is the worst thing about the series. She is annoying and just a problem for everyone else. Honestly she only deserved one episode.
Yes! She's really annoying. :facepalm: Can someone please kill her!? I completely agree with you.
I was so happy when
she gets shot
cause I thought she was going to be taken out. But when she
pops out in the end with a small cast
I was pissed.

grifball wrote:
Octaviana wrote:
I was so happy when
she gets shot
cause I thought she was going to be taken out. But when she
pops out in the end with a small cast
I was pissed.
Same here. I was like
YEAH! Shaw shot this annoying bitch!
but then Finch said
"don't leave her here, they will kill her" and I looked at the screen like this: :eh: and said "That's the point, leave her" :evil:

NOOO! Root is "Joker" of the show, she wont go anywhere. :judge:

"Finch and Root are destined to do this forever", right now Root is in a padded cell. :ugeek:

Great episode although a bit rushed. It would have benefited from being a 2 hour finale. The Jonah Nolan cameo at the end was cool. And I'm glad Root survived. She is one of my favorite villains on the show. The opening with her and Reese shooting their way out of the building along with the graphics of the Machine's view was amazing. She also saved Finch's life by shooting down Hersh's assassins at the park. :twothumbsup:
Just a fan...

How can anyone not like Root?! I am a huge Amy Acker fan so maybe I'm a bit bias. But I think she's one of the most interesting characters on the show.
I was thrilled to see she survived and will likely be involved in season 3!

anonymity wrote:How can anyone not like Root?! I am a huge Amy Acker fan so maybe I'm a bit bias. But I think she's one of the most interesting characters on the show.
I was thrilled to see she survived and will likely be involved in season 3!
+1
And Michael Emerson really knocked it out of the park. The scene
after the bomb blast...both ME and Carrie Preston were amazing. Also Penn2 went out like a boss. "Fair enough''. It's sad I kinda liked him even though he was responsible for a lot of deaths, including Nathan's. Jay O. Sanders is always pretty great.
Just a fan...

"Zap2it recently had the chance to catch up with "Person of Interest" showrunners Jonathan Nolan and Greg Plageman, and they revealed at the time that a lot of major Season 2 storylines would need to wait until Season 3 to be resolved. Here's a breakdown of what's going to be tackled in future episodes."

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox ... rd-to.html
Doug Payton
Host: TVTalk "Person of Interest"

gib sigs