The Social Network will win best film at the oscars

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that

i think the film has just too many significant qualities and relevance to not win this year

check out this new site they put up

http://www.thesocialnetwork-movie.com/site/

very cool, interactive...and u get to hear bits of Trent Reznor's score

It is still very early to tell.

I love David Fincher's work. He is a genuis filmmaker. Brings us always dark themes and stories on the screen (Se7en). (Zodiac), (Fight Club), (The Curios Case Of Benjamin Button), yet I am not intriqued by this film so far. I have seen the trailers and also eagerly waited for them. May be my mind will change when the film hits the big screens next month.

i think david fincher is good but i honestly have zero interest in this film...theres like 15 other upcoming films im looking more foward too.

I'll probably see it if the rest of the year is slow. I need my cash to last until I leave for BT.

no.

it will be one of the best reviewed films of this year...fincher returns to his roots...that can only be good.

Don't share your optimism...

god, another FANTASTIC entry to this site...
@sammyjankis88

Trent Reznor! :clap:
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.