The Tree of Life (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
He's using it again for his next project, but he's using the new MX sensor.

Cinematography in TOL looks beautiful from what I see in the trailer. I am sure it will be beautiful. Speaking of Red Camera. Peter Jackson is using it to shoot "The Hobbit" and "The Lincoln Lawyer" is also shot on Red Camera.

Alright guys, so here you go we have the official site for the film opened and it's pretty awesome. Still lots of things to wait for, but at least some good stuff to have our eyes feast upon.

http://www.foxsearchlight.com/thetreeoflife/
Last edited by Rohan on December 19th, 2010, 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This movie has alot of potential.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

I love this line "Some day we will fall and leave ( something like that ) and we will understand it all.

And here is the second official poster for the film which I think is magical and mind blowingly beautiful.

This movie looks BEAUTIFUL!

Rohan wrote:Image

And here is the second official poster for the film which I think is magical and mind blowingly beautiful.
thats a pretty good poster. for me, sean penn & brad pitt in the same movie is a win for me.
"All this 'good vs evil' shit's been played out. It's now time for 'BAD VS. EVIL'

-David Ayer on Suicide Squad.

Just read the script and I have to say...

The movie has all the chances to be something spectacular... However... many will hate on it. I can guarantee that.

EDIT: Chee could you please change the thread title to The Tree of Life (27 May 2011) ... thanks.