FOX's House M.D.

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
From epizode 5 season 8 surprisingly started to get better but it's still one of the weakest if the not the weakest season.Shame that house will go out with no bang.

Final episode of the series: House guesses everything BUT Lupus, and it's Lupus.

SilverHeart wrote:Final episode of the series: House guesses everything BUT Lupus, and it's Lupus.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SilverHeart wrote:Final episode of the series: House guesses everything BUT Lupus, and it's Lupus.
That would be a very awesome episode. :lol:

House was one of the great medical shows. By far the most interesting.

Hugh Laurie is the man. Without him the show would have been nothing. Sad to see it go, but the Huddy storyline had already killed the series for me.

Also, the way the writers wrote characters out of the show bothered me too...
1. Sudden suicide for Kutner?
2. Sudden divorce for Chase and Cameron?
3. House driving his car into Cuddy's house?

The writers could have done better.
Overall, I thought seasons 7 and 8 had horrible writing. I knew the show was done. The only interesting plot line was House in prison.

MSUspartans2211 wrote:House was one of the great medical shows. By far the most interesting.

Hugh Laurie is the man. Without him the show would have been nothing. Sad to see it go, but the Huddy storyline had already killed the series for me.

Overall, I thought seasons 7 and 8 had horrible writing. I knew the show was done. The only interesting plot line was House in prison.
Kutner's suicide and House's resulting breakdown is the best thing that show has produced. "Broken" is a masterpiece.

They took something they didn't expect (Kal Penn leaving) and turned it not only into the most realistic depiction of suicide in pop TV history but into an utterly compelling arc for the House character.

Nelson wrote:
MSUspartans2211 wrote:House was one of the great medical shows. By far the most interesting.

Kutner's suicide and House's resulting breakdown is the best thing that show has produced. "Broken" is a masterpiece.

They took something they didn't expect (Kal Penn leaving) and turned it not only into the most realistic depiction of suicide in pop TV history but into an utterly compelling arc for the House character.
Agreed. Although I prefer Amber's death and, imo, one of the best episodes of House ever - ''Help me'', which ironically led into ''Huddy '' arc and made disconnected with the very idea of them finally together, still haven't picked it up after that episode, but I will, since I like House and I really miss Thirteen.

Nelson wrote:

THIS.I would have been a very happy man if they would have ended the show with Season 5.

I'm being honest here - never in my life have I cried after watching some TV series, that is before this episode*:

And afterwards I just quit. Them together, that was it, should've ended.

*I did felt crushed when Amber died... :(

I cried my eyes out for the series finale cause it was just perfect in every single way. :cry: