The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
that merle scene was painful to watch

great scene by norman though

It just went through my mind... the guy saying "Previously on AMC's The Walking Dead" sounds a lot like Lee from the Telltale videogame :wtf:

I freaking love the walking dead.
like bought the t-shirt love it
well have not bought it yet but i would like to get this one http://www.rockworldeast.com/store/Band ... ker_Target

though i was in tears over recent events and I literally hate the governer...
i dont want to post any spoilers so i will stop here.

I don't usually post around here cause I love this so much, I worry about bumping into a spoiler. But this last episode... :twothumbsup:
So long, Merle! :neutral: you've been great! :clap:

:lol: Worst The Walking Dead episode ever?

We get Andrea acting stupid and waiting for the zombie to to turn when she should be trying to get fee, thank goodness she dead I guess as she was annoying this season. We have all this build up for a massive battle and the Governer and all fifty people they had run from two people shooting at them that didn't kill anyone. Later those people call it a slaughter when absolutely nobody got killed in the shooting? How did that guy know that Carl killed his son? Where the **** is the governor right now? This episode feels as though barely anything happened at all.
Horrible episode, the second half of the season wasn't that good. At least the always great Game of Thrones is starting up.

Edit: People on Facebook are posting how bad it was.

what a terrible finale :facepalm:
So glad they get rid of Andrea, but What the hell happened with the Governor? I'm kind of mad they're will still use him on season 4, I hoped they'd kill him in the finale
Overall, season 3 had really high highs (Killer Within is my favorite episode of the series) and very low lows (most of the second part of the season)...don't know what to think for the future :think:

When will this show fucking move on with the plot? They take SOOOOO LONG to not even complete a simple story that they could of done in this episode. But, no we have to wait all summer to get the season 4 which will then take another 6 episodes to finally kill the governor....... Stop it with these long ass seasons where nothing happens.... This finale could of been epic (From the comic perspective on what should of happened. There should of been a huge battle for the prison.), but all we get is Andrea dying and Tyresse finally becoming a character. This was just like another mid season episode... Hopefully the new show head can clean this shit up.

I still love the show, but they need to fix this.

xWhereAmI? wrote:
When will this show fucking move on with the plot?
THIS