The Walking Dead (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
prince0gotham wrote:the ending of the new episode is great

didn't expect that shit from mister do good
I thought it was a solid episode considering that most "fall-out" episodes or seasons are disappointing.

what do you mean under fall-out episodes exactly?

prince0gotham wrote:what do you mean under fall-out episodes exactly?
Meaning, an episode that collects the pieces of the major event that happened in it's predecessor. The end of the mid-season finale was obviously huge and epic, so this episode had to be about recovering from it and picking up the pieces. Usually I find those underwhelming and disappointing.

ah

I keep on thinking that Rick's group and the Farm family are the only living people in this world. This episode was a nice reminder that that's wrong.

Yeah, the episode was pretty good. I figured the original group would leave after all that happened. But they didn't. That's what I like about the series so far. New situations arise even when things seem to be concluded.

About Lori, I don't hate her at all. Clearly, she's in a difficult position seeing as she's pregnant. You have to feel for her.
I think she may end up aborting her child though.
Dave reminded me of a young Mickey Rourke. It would've been cool if Rick didn't kill him. He could have been an interesting addition to the show.

Fran wrote: Dave reminded me of a young Mickey Rourke. It would've been cool if Rick didn't kill him. He could have been an interesting addition to the show.
Michael Raymond James
I loved him in True Blood. Too bad though

I thought the episode was alright, who was that girl that got injured and the friend that helped her? I swear they were added tot he people who lived on the farm out of nowhere.

PowerDump wrote:I thought the episode was alright, who was that girl that got injured and the friend that helped her? I swear they were added tot he people who lived on the farm out of nowhere.
It's Hershel's children I presume.

PowerDump wrote:I thought the episode was alright, who was that girl that got injured and the friend that helped her? I swear they were added tot he people who lived on the farm out of nowhere.
Yeah, I had never seen them before.