Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I've seen a couple of episodes of Girls. Dunham's acting does not offend me as much as what she has written in her books.

I know little about Lena Dunham other than she's a woman and she created and stars in a show called Girls.

Forum Pro
Law
DREAMER wrote:
August 23rd, 2018, 7:09 am
I know little about Lena Dunham other than she's a woman and she created and stars in a show called Girls.
She sexually abused her little sister

Ace
Lena Dunham to play Manson disciple in Tarantino's Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
EW has confirmed that the Girls creator will play Catherine “Gypsy” Share, a member of Charles Manson’s commune, alongside Carrie Diaries star Austin Butler as Charles “Tex” Watson and newcomer Maya Hawke (the daughter of frequent Tarantino collaborator Uma Thurman and actor Ethan Hawke) as a fictional character named Flower Child. Chilean actress Lorenza Izzo will also portray Francesca Capucci, a glamorous Italian movie star.
https://ew.com/movies/2018/08/22/lena-d ... hollywood/

Ace wrote:
August 23rd, 2018, 1:50 pm
Lena Dunham to play Manson disciple in Tarantino's Once Upon A Time in Hollywood
EW has confirmed that the Girls creator will play Catherine “Gypsy” Share, a member of Charles Manson’s commune, alongside Carrie Diaries star Austin Butler as Charles “Tex” Watson and newcomer Maya Hawke (the daughter of frequent Tarantino collaborator Uma Thurman and actor Ethan Hawke) as a fictional character named Flower Child. Chilean actress Lorenza Izzo will also portray Francesca Capucci, a glamorous Italian movie star.
Y’all satisfied now?🕷️

Law wrote:
August 23rd, 2018, 9:37 am
DREAMER wrote:
August 23rd, 2018, 7:09 am
She sexually abused her little sister
Lmao, stop paying so much attention to the right wing media bullshit. It cripples the mind.£

Ace wrote:
lmao

Bacon wrote:
August 23rd, 2018, 9:20 pm
Ace wrote:
lmao
What is so funny? Playing someone this repulsive seems like a good fit.

Allstar wrote:
August 23rd, 2018, 10:19 pm
What is so funny? Playing someone this repulsive seems like a good fit.
No lol I agree. I was laughing at all the outrage and then it turns out she's playing this