GLOW (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Pretty good season, not as good as the first two. Show is better when it focuses on Ruth and Sam, not so much on the ancillary characters like Bash and Rhonda.
Not a lot of wrestling this season for a show about women wrestlers, and I'm not even that big of a fan of wrestling

radewart wrote:
August 18th, 2019, 4:26 am
Pretty good season, not as good as the first two. Show is better when it focuses on Ruth and Sam, not so much on the ancillary characters like Bash and Rhonda.
Not a lot of wrestling this season for a show about women wrestlers, and I'm not even that big of a fan of wrestling
Ruth, Sam and Debbie are the core trio for sure but it was nice to get a lot of added depth to the other characters this season (Sheila, Jenny, Melrose etc.)And Bash is hilarious.
It just really irked me Ruth and Sam ended on something so unresolved, I get there’s plan for more seasons but you still want closure within the context of a season. I felt this about several characters.
Netflix better not cancel, that’d be a disaster.

Fuck this!!

This is heartbreaking.

There was no way they could push it back or reschedule? Like come on...give the show and fans closure if you had already greenlit a final season.