Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Looks like someone’s getting a kool aid.

shauner111 wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 4:58 pm
I didn't get the chance to post in that thread yet. I'll get to it, on my time.

I have black and Native American friends most of my life. My favorite music is hip-hop, jazz, soul (plus everything else under the sun).
Seriously stop with this bullshit. You are one of those people that believes in dominance and any time there is a threat to that dominance i.e. women/minority directed/starred movies you for some reason feel threatened by that and lash out as every movie that involves or directed by women/minorities as overrated. The Post, 3BB and a host of other Oscar nominated movies didn't get much of this complaint but you feel the need to point out that Wonder Woman, Black Panther, Get Out are overrated. I see it a lot on this board and in society. White men are so afraid that anyone non-white is going to come in and take over and so protective of that. Don't worry your white films are safe they aren't going anywhere. They are still going to win awards and be recognized so I don't get why you are so protective of that.

Three days of ban time for both of you then.£

Forum Pro
Law
bootsy is wild

Anyway...if they're going to use Cheetah as a villain, I hope they at least use lots of practical effects and make-up instead of making a whole CGI-creation out of her.
I liked the effects in the most recent Planet of the Apes films so I do understand the appeal of making everything with a computer but I enjoy prosthetics so much more than CG effects generally.

Bootsy’s my hero

Law wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 5:46 pm
bootsy is wild
And a warning for this guy.£

So this is starting shooting in July or something right? Perhaps some official pics at Comic-Con? Eager to see how they're going to adapt Cheetah to the big screen.

I can only imagine DC/WB's reaction if this is their only successful line-up.

MoS 2 is nowhere
The Flash is stuck (lol) in development hell
Aquaman looks promising at this point but so did Suicide Squad