Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
shauner111 wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 5:52 pm
Nope. Can care less. Will continue to love or hate or pick apart movies.
shauner111 wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 6:01 pm
Not a long paragraph. Let's back on topic.

Whether Wiig is good or not, who actually has faith in Jenkins handling new villains?
Why you so mad and bitter all time. Damn man. Chillax. Wakes up mad, eats breakfast, lunch, and dinner mad. Goes to sleep mad. WTF did Patty do to you man. It's her movie not yours. If she wants to fuck it up let her. You hate women/minorities/etc. Anything that isn't like you. Just mad at the world. And it's COULDN'T care less.

:lol:

bootsy wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 2:24 am
shauner111 wrote:
shauner111 wrote:

Whether Wiig is good or not, who actually has faith in Jenkins handling new villains?
Why you so mad and bitter all time. Damn man. Chillax. Wakes up mad, eats breakfast, lunch, and dinner mad. Goes to sleep mad. WTF did Patty do to you man. It's her movie not yours. If she wants to fuck it up let her. You hate women/minorities/etc. Anything that isn't like you. Just mad at the world. And it's COULDN'T care less.
You'rw cute. It's a typo. Auto correct is real. Also, I'm not mad or bitter. I love many films and when I post my love, I hear nothing. But when I pick on some superhero movies or a couple of overrated horror flicks, everyone loses their minds and says I'm bitter. Lmao it's actually making me laugh when you guys do that. I'm the opposite of bitter. I just don't love everything and I'm outspoken about the things I don't like, instead of sugarcoating it. Have a great day! :lol:

shauner111 wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 1:23 pm
bootsy wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 2:24 am
shauner111 wrote:
shauner111 wrote:

You'rw cute. It's a typo. Auto correct is real. Also, I'm not mad or bitter. I love many films and when I post my love, I hear nothing. But when I pick on some superhero movies or a couple of overrated horror flicks, everyone loses their minds and says I'm bitter. Lmao it's actually making me laugh when you guys do that. I'm the opposite of bitter. I just don't love everything and I'm outspoken about the things I don't like, instead of sugarcoating it. Have a great day! :lol:
Someone who gets it.

Lmfao just read the "you hate women and minorities" part. Bitch, most of my favorite music and films are made by minorities and women fronting those projects, so go pick on somebody else.

That's quite enough of that guys.£

shauner111 wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 3:07 pm
Lmfao just read the "you hate women and minorities" part. Bitch, most of my favorite music and films are made by minorities and women fronting those projects, so go pick on somebody else.
You better watch who you calling a bitch you bitter racist lonely gutter backwards thinking piece of shit.

And yeah you got that right YOU DON'T READ WELL. I asked you a question in the A Wrinkle In Time thread and pointed out holes in your argument and you completely ignored them. Your thoughts aren't original. You come off so bitter and ignorant and whine and complain everything. And Iol at 'most of my favorite music and films are made by minorities and women ' I've never seen it on here.That's a typical copout response to someone who really doesn't like those things. 'Some of my best friends are minorities'. Where?
Last edited by bootsy on March 11th, 2018, 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

bootsy wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 4:46 pm
shauner111 wrote:
You better watch who you calling a bitch you bitter racist lonely gutter backwards thinking piece of shit.
Jesus calm down man. Don't assassinate my character because I didn't like a friggin movie. A lot of my closest friends are not white and my favorite art is made by minorities and women. I think you need a chill pill, we're just talking about movies. If I call you a bitch it's because you're attacking my character without knowing me, so I feel defensive.

Let's move on.

shauner111 wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 4:49 pm
bootsy wrote:
March 11th, 2018, 4:46 pm
shauner111 wrote:
Jesus calm down man. Don't assassinate my character because I didn't like a friggin movie. A lot of my closest friends are not white and my favorite art is made by minorities and women. I think you need a chill pill, we're just talking about movies. If I call you a bitch it's because you're attacking my character without knowing me, so I feel defensive.

Let's move on.
Pop shit and you want to move on now. Fuck you you piece of shit. You wanna call somebody a bitch. I got your bitch for you. You trash

I didn't get the chance to post in that thread yet. I'll get to it, on my time.

I have black and Native American friends most of my life. My favorite music is hip-hop, jazz, soul (plus everything else under the sun). I liked Black Panther and Get Out (just think they're overrated and be academy gave them wins for the sake of pushing minorities instead of for the reason of quality filmmaking). Moonlight is a movie about a black gay boy. And one of my favorite films that year. Very happy Guillermo won cuz he's a sweetheart, but not happy because I think there were better films and better direction that year. Happy Moonlight won, but I don't believe the academy picked it because it deserved it (which it did). It's all political thinking with them. They put their taste or heart into decision making IMO.

If that's not enough for you to prove that I'm not racist (hell I get I fights with ppl about Trump and race issues all the time cuz I can't stand what he stands for) then I guess I'll never convince you. That's no longer my problem. I know who I am. Maybe you just got the wrong impression of me cuz illy usually see me bashing Call Me By Your Name, Wonder Woman, Shape of Water etc. So it looks bad to you? Anyways I'll try to be a bigger person on here since it's as if I'm being misunderstood. Sorry. But what you said was a personal attack and quite uncalled for. I apologize for the bitch comment too.