Wonder Woman 1984 (2020)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Their out of the blue casting has been hurting them though. Jesse Eisenberg. Ben Affleck. I honestly don't know if I can take Wiig seriously. I'll give her a chance but the way Jenkins handled all three villains in the first movie, I wouldn't be surprised if this will turn out to be just as embarrassing. I didn't buy her appearance or turn in Mother either.

Charlize as the villain would be interesting

shauner111 wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 11:56 am
Their out of the blue casting has been hurting them though. Jesse Eisenberg. Ben Affleck. I honestly don't know if I can take Wiig seriously. I'll give her a chance but the way Jenkins handled all three villains in the first movie, I wouldn't be surprised if this will turn out to be just as embarrassing. I didn't buy her appearance or turn in Mother either.
It wouldn't be a DCEU thread without Shauner's negativity and the constant need to remind us that Shauner hates these movies.

Thanks for reminding us yet again.

She's mostly known for comedy roles right? Also, I have a hard time seeing her portray this physically tough character. If she were more muscular then maybe but somehow Kirsten Wiig does not immediately come to mind when you think of Cheetah.

Artemis wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 12:22 pm

It wouldn't be a DCEU thread without Shauner's negativity and the constant need to remind us that Shauner hates these movies.

Thanks for reminding us yet again.
:lol: :clap:

Yeaaaah man, so I'll never post in the DCEU threads JUST for the sensitive posters who can't take any heat. No thanks. What I said about Wiig was new, and I wasn't the one who brought up out of the blue casting. Were Jesse Eisenberg and Ben Affleck NOT out of the blue casting? Did it pay off for WB? It didn't. I liked the first Wonder Woman so get outta here with the sensitivity. I'll express what I want. Stop complaining about my complaining! Lol.

shauner111 wrote:
March 10th, 2018, 2:28 pm
Yeaaaah man, so I'll never post in the DCEU threads JUST for the sensitive posters who can't take any heat. No thanks. What I said about Wiig was new, and I wasn't the one who brought up out of the blue casting. Were Jesse Eisenberg and Ben Affleck NOT out of the blue casting? Did it pay off for WB? It didn't. I liked the first Wonder Woman so get outta here with the sensitivity. I'll express what I want. Stop complaining about my complaining! Lol.
Seems like you're the sensitive one.

Nope. Can care less. Will continue to love or hate or pick apart movies.

>Can care less
>Response to my post is a long paragraph

okay pal. Whatever you say.

Not a long paragraph. Let's back on topic.

Whether Wiig is good or not, who actually has faith in Jenkins handling new villains?