Domino (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Written by Petter Skavland (Kon-Tiki) and to be directed by Brian De Palma, Nicolaj Coster-Waldau and Christina Hendricks are closing in on the lead roles.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Coste-Waldau will play a Copenhagen cop searching for his partner’s mysterious killer. The officer works with his late partner’s mistress, played by Hendricks, and another cop to find the man responsible for the murder. The game of cat and mouse involves a CIA Agent, an ISIS cell, and visits to Scandinavia and Spain.

It would be an understatement to say that i didn't like his last couple of movies but I'm still a big fan of De Palma and I still hope for a comeback.

Nomis wrote:Written by Petter Skavland (Kon-Tiki) and to be directed by Brian De Palma, Nicolaj Coster-Waldau and Christina Hendricks are closing in on the lead roles.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Coste-Waldau will play a Copenhagen cop searching for his partner’s mysterious killer. The officer works with his late partner’s mistress, played by Hendricks, and another cop to find the man responsible for the murder. The game of cat and mouse involves a CIA Agent, an ISIS cell, and visits to Scandinavia and Spain.
inb4 iwatch

All of you should seriously watch Body Double it's a masterpiece.

-Vader

I really like Body Double but it's not in my top 5 Brian de Palma films.

It's all about dat Blow Out.

Vader182 wrote:All of you should seriously watch Body Double it's a masterpiece.

-Vader
Early DePalma is the best DePalma.

early de palma is murder a la mod and get to know your rabbit