Dark Phoenix (2019)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Unless skin irritation is actually severe, her saying something like that is like Hardy saying playing Bane was difficult because it was "harder to breathe while wearing the mask."

Rebecca had the way worse struggle and they bragged in DoFP about how they had made the makeup way easier to put on.

^not defending lawrence here by any means, but you sound like somebody who has never had contact dermatitis

but good to know you know which actress had the worse struggle

Romijn had significant longer and rougher makeup time, more stunts to do, threw up blue coloring from the paint on her stomach, and was nude almost every time she was on screen. Pretty sure she had the worse experience unless there's something that happened behind the scenes we don't know about with Lawrence.

Ace

While I'm happy to see the studio is more confident with the film....

Now I wish we hadn't gotten that trailer because it's way too early for a full trailer like that lol

Also Gambit moves out of next summer on June 7 to March 13, 2020. The pic is still in development with no director yet and Channing Tatum still attached. Reid Carolin and Joshua Zetumer were working on the script.
I kinda doubt this movie will see the light of day.

Dobson wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 3:45 pm
Also Gambit moves out of next summer on June 7 to March 13, 2020. The pic is still in development with no director yet and Channing Tatum still attached. Reid Carolin and Joshua Zetumer were working on the script.
I kinda doubt this movie will see the light of day.
I assume it has to, since it's "in development." Fox will push it through to make one last film without MCU involvement to get that $$$

Awful trailer unfortunately

Looks like what I expected. Expectations met, I guess.

Bacon wrote:
February 28th, 2019, 1:33 am

Awful trailer unfortunately
My god. I have zero interest in this movie, but c'mon. Was this trailer edited by kindergarten child? Even a child have more imagination tbh.