R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
She was being given CPR during that time which would help, but yeah, it's...not looking good.

SilverHeart wrote:She was being given CPR during that time which would help, but yeah, it's...not looking good.
Would you shut up already? You already declared her dead. Seriously just stop posting in here.

Allstar wrote:
SilverHeart wrote:She was being given CPR during that time which would help, but yeah, it's...not looking good.
Would you shut up already? You already declared her dead. Seriously just stop posting in here.
Whoa....

You're very needlessly upset at me for thinking 'man, this 60 year old woman who literally stopped breathing due to a massive heart attack who in the past had serious substance abuse problems and is in critical condition probably isn't doing great'.

I posted the RIP thread title when it wasn't clear whether she was even still alive after the initial report (and even then I put in a "?") and then I changed it when it was revealed she was still alive.

It's simple though, she wasn't dead so the RIP in the title was a very strange thing to look at. I can see how some people would think that was insincere. But let's move on.

I feel Allstar's been really hostile recently and I even agree that it was insensitive. And making condescending posts saying "welp....doesn't look good" isn't much better.

You guys argue on the RIP title when the "Has" is more .... out of place?! to say the least.

But yeah, all the best wishes to Carrie. Don't have high hopes tho as this is pretty serious.

She is one with the force, the force is with her.

Please get well!

Good news update as of 6:30 AM (eastern time U.S.):

Carrie Fisher is in stable condition. Her brother states that she is "out of emergency," and stabilized.

Damn right she is.