R.I.P. Carrie Fisher

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.

I'm not speculating on anything but she still has a pulse which means Max Landis (and SilverHeart) are repulsive human beings.

^ Jesus, let it go...

Really, really, hoping she's alright.

Hope she pulls through! :blank:

Yeah I'm an awful person for thinking an elderly woman who had a previous history of severe drug abuse may not survive a heart attack and having literally stopped breathing for several minutes (you know, that thing that you need to live).

2016's last roll of the dice to cement itself as a largely horrendous year.

SilverHeart wrote:Yeah I'm an awful person for thinking an elderly woman who had a previous history of severe drug abuse may not survive a heart attack and having literally stopped breathing for several minutes (you know, that thing that you need to live).
Making assumptions on someone's life when it is not confirmed is repulsive, yes.

I'm done commenting on this issue and keeping my thoughts with Carrie and her loved ones.

Carrie's brother says she's in stable condition!

Glad to see the update from her brother. Hopefully the damage won't be bad and she'll be ok.

If it took them that long to get a pulse and shes on a vent right now, "stable" only means she's not dead. The path from here entirely depends on brain damage. I'm really really hoping these reports were overblown.