The Crown (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
m4st4 wrote:That video was posted in April so who knows.
I guess we'll know with the Snowman press tour what's going on

That makes sense. I hope they can get van Hoytema back as well. Perhaps after he's done with Ad Astra and Nolan doesn't need him for a while after that. Even though I hope he does of course

Say goodbye to Claire Foy. Creator Peter Morgan reveals a new Elizabeth will be cast in Season 3
Season 2 will mark the last season for Foy and Smith. Morgan is now plotting out ideas for Season 3, assuming that every role will be recast, as Elizabeth ages from 40 to 60. “Everybody has to be recast, not one person stays,” he said. “Once you recast one, you have to recast them all.”
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/08/the-cr ... 201868145/

that's fine as long as Foy gets an Emmy

This is old news and has been known for a while.

slevin_77 wrote:Say goodbye to Claire Foy. Creator Peter Morgan reveals a new Elizabeth will be cast in Season 3
Season 2 will mark the last season for Foy and Smith. Morgan is now plotting out ideas for Season 3, assuming that every role will be recast, as Elizabeth ages from 40 to 60. “Everybody has to be recast, not one person stays,” he said. “Once you recast one, you have to recast them all.”
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/08/the-cr ... 201868145/
While I get the idea, I'm certainly going to miss Foy in the role. She absolutely aced it. I hope Nolan casts her in his next film.

Allstar wrote:This is old news and has been known for a while.
It was never posted here, champ. It's also a new interview with morgan.

And your quote is redundant.

Just watched the first 5 episodes. Damn... I never knew I needed a show like this in my life.

Ah, so you've finally joined the club.

BlairCo wrote:Image
Just watched the first 5 episodes. Damn... I never knew I needed a show like this in my life.
;)

Embrace your suzerainety