Dexter (TV)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Great episode 706
oracle86 wrote:I saw that coming...
Image Image
Image Image
So I guess he didn't need to kill at all...

There was mention of Lumen, but I doubt that they'll bring her back, even though season 5 is one of my favourites.

Also the lovely new addition to the cast: Mr Isaac Mendes... I mean Santiago Cabrera (for the ladies ;) )

the_red_ninja wrote:Also the lovely new addition to the cast: Mr Isaac Mendes... I mean Santiago Cabrera (for the ladies ;) )
Aha! So that's where I've seen him before. :)

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

You can say that Dexter jumped the shark, but I'd rather see him jump on Deb, since Hannah McKay, although hot as fuck, doesn't seem to have much chemistry with him.

I really liked the Dexter-Isaak conversations over the last few episodes.

oracle86 wrote:I really liked the Dexter-Isaak conversations over the last few episodes.
...and I thought they completely ruined Isaak... The only character I'm currently interested in is Deb.

Just great what they did with Isaak and I'm serious about it. I love it.

Now the Hannah-Deb-Dexter trio is something to look out for... considering that somebody is on to catch with Dexter's little dirty secrets.

RIFA wrote:Just great what they did with Isaak and I'm serious about it. I love it.

Now the Hannah-Deb-Dexter trio is something to look out for... considering that somebody is on to catch with Dexter's little dirty secrets.
Unfortunately, spoiled the ending for me, few days back. And what you think is going to happen - will happen.

Didn't read the books and I don't know the story so I'm just expecting "the element of surprise". I know in what direction the show is heading as in general because it's obvious but I'm blind about the details.

RIFA wrote:Didn't read the books and I don't know the story so I'm just expecting "the element of surprise". I know in what direction the show is heading as in general because it's obvious but I'm blind about the details.
I think they're faar away from the books at this point. It's just that... me and my bros often laughed about certain plot-twists that could happen, those plot points are now more than plausible and I'm not sure what to think about it, Dexter is way in that murky guilty pleasure zone at this point so I'm simply watching it unfold.

I used to fucking adore this show but it has become a series of formulaic and repetitive plot devices. It's frustrating and like RIFA said, unapologetically predictable. Honestly, it should have ended like 2 seasons ago, it's amazing to me that it's managed to retain high enough ratings to stay on this long.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.