Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2011)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
steveportee wrote:That's offensive Crazy Eight! I am a Revenge of the Fallen survivor!
As am I. :(

Humanity at it's lowest.

Crazy Eight wrote:But let's be honest, which is more of a crime against humanity, Revenge of the Fallen or the Holocaust?
Revenge of the Fallen....

Holocaust was fun and made me smarter
LOL I kid I kid
Steven?
DON'T FIRE ME
SERIOUSLY...

Revenge of the Fallen wasn't completely bad.. it did have a few positives... i mean Megan Fox's bum gave a performance worthy of an oscar with the supporting role matched with her cleavage. sarcasm

RomanM wrote:
Master Jedi wrote:
You're seeing it in Lincoln Square IMAX?
Cool I'll be there as well. How big is there IMAX?

Master Jedi wrote:
RomanM wrote:
Cool I'll be there as well. How big is there IMAX?
97x76 feet, 15/65mm... it's the real deal.

Could not give two shits about this film, but my mate has paid for us lads to go up to London to see it at the IMAX. Not excited for it, considering the first film was shit, and I didn't even bother with the second.

NHassell14 wrote:Could not give two shits about this film, but my mate has paid for us lads to go up to London to see it at the IMAX. Not excited for it, considering the first film was shit, and I didn't even bother with the second.
Oh the first film is like The Godfather in comparison to the second.

Could not give two shits about this film, but my mate has paid for us lads to go up to London to see it at the IMAX. Not excited for it, considering the first film was shit, and I didn't even bother with the second.
Well then, can't wait to hear your reaction! ^^ Sometimes... I have this huge hunch about some movie... Like sixth sense that goes crazy every once in a while (last time way before First Class premiere). And mind you, I think that first Transformers were just okay and second just terrible, don't care about the franchise at all... But this one, man, Spidey sense is on and I cannot explain it. Wednesday for me!

Crazy Eight wrote:
NHassell14 wrote:Could not give two shits about this film, but my mate has paid for us lads to go up to London to see it at the IMAX. Not excited for it, considering the first film was shit, and I didn't even bother with the second.
Oh the first film is like The Godfather in comparison to the second.
I love this statement. Couldn't be more true. Everything I have heard about this one though has been pretty positive, so I have hope. I'm going Tuesday anyway so, I'll let you guys know.