Deadpool 2 (2018)

All non-Nolan related film, tv, and streaming discussions.
Batfan175 wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 12:37 pm
We need fewer superhero films, not more.
Market clearly wants more so ‘we’ is a minority so it all goes back to ‘old man yells at clouds’; it won’t change and shouldn’t.

not even that, time will tell which will endure, not all of them will. As it has always been.

The extended cut is actually pretty good, as given how much story and characters the film introduces the slightly more laid back pacing helps. The only bad thing is
they got rid of the Take On Me cover at the end

m4st4 wrote:
July 10th, 2018, 1:09 pm
Batfan175 wrote:
Market clearly wants more so ‘we’ is a minority so it all goes back to ‘old man yells at clouds’; it won’t change and shouldn’t.
This is like arguing that David Guetta makes good music simply because a lot of people listen to it

prowlercomesaround wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 9:47 am
m4st4 wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:
This is like arguing that David Guetta makes good music simply because a lot of people listen to it
Quality and profitability are not the same. m4 wasn't talking about the quality of sh movies but rather about whether there is an audience for them... and there clearly is, whether you, batfan, m4 or me like it or not. Bigger than ever judging by DP2, IW and BP.

As for your argument, it's also flawed, since David Guetta DOES make good music... to the people who listen to him. "Good music" is subjective and a lot of people seem to be of the opinion that he indeed makes good music. So there's that as well.

LelekPL wrote:
August 9th, 2018, 2:35 am
m4st4 wrote:

Quality and profitability are not the same. m4 wasn't talking about the quality of sh movies but rather about whether there is an audience for them... and there clearly is, whether you, batfan, m4 or me like it or not. Bigger than ever judging by DP2, IW and BP.

As for your argument, it's also flawed, since David Guetta DOES make good music... to the people who listen to him. "Good music" is subjective and a lot of people seem to be of the opinion that he indeed makes good music. So there's that as well.
By saying it shouldn’t change, m4 literally confessed his subjective opinion about the matter, and I answered with my own opinion.

As for your musical taste, it’s flawed.

Again, your "joke" about my musical taste is flawed as well because I never said that I consider David Guetta's music good.

m4st4 wrote:
Batfan175 wrote:
No it’s not. I was talking about freedom of choice and market variety, not quantity over quality.

We should be talking about quality that eventually emerges from competitive scene, not complete extinction, which is unreal and ludicrous at this point. You don’t like Ant-Man? Cool, but someone will eventually make Logan, watch that, support that. Or do you expect every mainstream movie is going to be top of the crop? Then how would you know which one truly shines once it appears? /thepoint 🕷️

PG-13 cut coming to theaters December 21st.

Why? No one knows.

Bacon wrote:
September 28th, 2018, 6:38 pm
PG-13 cut coming to theaters December 21st.

Why? No one knows.
$$$